What happened earlier?

A few hours earlier (When Roger came to Freddie)

Freddie's POV

'Come in darling!' I say. He comes in.
He looked at my shirtless torso. He looks at my unbuckled pants. And half unbuttoned. 'Your pants are unbuckled' He says as he laughs. He thinks I forgot huh? 'That's how I am darling' I say with a grin. He sees bulge. Fuck why is it always showing..... 'Wow Freddie. That's big' He says with a blush. Oh shut up.... He's also gorgeous! I think I'm kind of falling for him.... I stroke his chin. And I kiss him.

John's POV

'How would you know if I'm a lucky man, Roger. Did you kiss him?!?!' I ask Roger furiously curious. 'No John! I'm straight!' He says with a poker face....
'Roger.... I can see that "straight" face!'
I say furiously curious (again)
'Fine I did! He was delicious! I loved it!'
He says sadly awkward.... 'Roger... I need you to go home....' I say with a tear going down my face.... He leaves..
'I hate myself..falling for Freddie is easy....' I say to myself. He's strong, He has a big uhh,He has a nice voice!
I'm going over to Freddie's house.
I knock. As he opens the door, I kiss him right away. He kisses back then stops, 'John! We're outside!' He says.
He pulls me inside. 'Did you kiss Roger?' I say. 'Yes... I'm sorry' He says as he looks at the ground... Well.. he's honest. I pull him upstairs. And I lay on the bed.. 'What will you do?' He raises an eyebrow. I pull his unbuckled pants to me, And I kiss him. I open my mouth and he enters his tongue in my mouth. And I grab his cock though the halfway unbuckled pants. We stop, And I unbuckle his pants fully. And I unbutton it. And take of his pants, and boxers. And we start making out again.
I firmly grab his cock, and pump it up and down. I take off all my clothes. Roger walks in. 'Hey Fred I forgot something and---- Holy Shit!' He says as he sees us. Freddie stops kissing me.
And he runs to Roger. 'Roger! It's not what it looks like!' He says. 'Freddie! Your cock!' Roger shouts. Freddie covers it with a pillow. 'Roger. Please don't tell anyone! Please!' Freddie's says. 'Ok. It's fine' Roger says as he grabs Freddie's cock. Freddie moans.
Roger grabs the thing he forgot and leaves. Freddie runs back to me. He slips and he hits his cock on the floor.
'Freddie! Are you okay!' I ask. As I lift up his face, His nose was bleeding. I bring him a tissue.

After a few minutes, It stops bleeding.
I kneel on the floor as I kiss the tip of his cock. And I start sucking it.
'Fuck! I'm gonna cum John!' He says loudly as he moans
I don't stop, and he explodes in my mouth. I swallow his hot cum. He kisses me. I lay on the bed, and he puts his cock in me. I scream and moan.
'Hey Fred, Your not picking up the teleph---- Whos this your fucking?' Brian says as he walks in. Fuck. Does this man know how to knock at all?!?!?
Luckily he didn't see that Freddie was fucking me. 'Do you know even know how to knock?!?!?!' Freddie says furiously as he's still fucking me. 'Face me like a man. 'Stop fucking--- I dunno.' He says. As Freddie turns around Brian is in shock. 'Ah Fred! Your dick!' He says as he looks away and covers his face. 'Since when did you become a child?' He says as He laughs.
He throws a blanket Freddie's face.
'Cover it! I'm not gay!' He says furiously shy. He covers it. And he sees a bump between his thighs through the blankets (That means the cock)
'Anyways. Why aren't you answering my calls?' He asks as i cover my whole body underneath the covers.
'I'm busy. Now get out.' He goes out

Brian's POV
(I just wanted to do this, just so you guys know what's happening)

I got the chance to see Freddie's cock..
Wow.. it was big....
I doorbelled at Rogers house. 'Oh hey Brian! Come in' He says loudly.
'Did you ever see Freddie's cock?' I ask..
Oh Frick! He might think I'm gay!!!
'Yeah. Just today!' Roger says.
What the fuck? 'I even felt it' He says.
'wHaT tHe fUcK?!?!?' I says furiously curiously jealous. (that word makes me laugh)
'He was fucking Jo----' He says.
'Who the fuck is Jo?' I ask confused
'Oh a guy from t-t-the ban---gay bar' He says. 'Where the fuck is a bangay bar?!?' I say as I was confused as FUCK
'Oh a-a n-new kind of b-bar' He says
'Is it for the gay?' I ask 'Ye--No.' He says
Yeno?!?! 'Why not you bring me there!'
I say excitedly. 'Where?' He asks.
'To the bangay bar!' I say.

Roger's POV

Fuck! Bangay doesn't even exist!
What have I done...
and so I just bring him to a normal bar

(A/N)
Ok this is in 1983. Ok? So Freddie had a mustache already? (Don't get mad if I'm wrong..) So yep.