Roger Sweetie??

I wake up in the morning. John is still sleeping. I make cheese on toast for him and some breakfast tea. I go upstairs and gently wake him up. I softly and gently kiss him. Just so he can wake up. 'John. Are you fine now?' I say in a soft voice. 'What's for b-breakfast' John says tiredly. 'Cheese on toast for you' I smile at him. He kisses me again. 'Thank you so much for everything' John hugs me as he sits up.
'Would you like breakfast in bed?' I say softly. John nods his head. I get his food and put it on a tray. And I bring it to him. I sit up beside him and I stroke my cat. I bring my cat down. And I look at John.
**HERE COMES SOME FLUFF**
He's finished eating. He cuddles me as I bite his neck. He giggles. 'Do you like it?' I say softly. He nods yes. I continue.
And I kiss his lips and I gently bite his bottom lip. He starts to grab my balls.

*FLUFF IS OVER**

**HERE COMES SOME SMUT**
I stop kissing and small moans come out of my mouth. I bite his neck again.
And I kiss him on the forehead. He lays down flat as I lay on him and hug him. We roll around on the bed. And we stop. I lay flat on my side of the bed, and he sits on me. He kisses me. I enter my tongue in his mouth and I rub his mback and ass. He let's go and takes off my boxers. And he starts sucking it. I'm really in love.... After a few minutes, he makes me cum. 'John. I'm cumming!' I shout. He always ignores me when I'm gonna cum. He keeps on going. And as usual, I cum in his mouth. He swallowed it. As I put up my boxers. I get some pants on. But no shirt yet. He puts on his clothes, and I kiss him as he rubs my cock. Someone knocks on the front door. I go downstairs. And to a surprise, It's Fucking Vincent. 'What the fuck do you want?' I cross my arms.
'Please don't slam the door. I need to apologize..' He looks in my eyes. I hold his wrist and bring him in. He goes to the restroom first. John looks at me from upstairs. 'What the fuck are you doing with that bitch' He mouths it. 'He's fucking "apologizing"' I mouth it.
And John hides again. As Vincent walks out the restroom. 'Also... I'm sorry. For halfly raping you. Can one kiss do the trick?' He reaches out for my hand. 'No kisses will do the trick' I cross my arm. 'Well. Ok.' He kisses me on the cheek as he walks out. 'Hey!' I push him out and slam the door.
Then John stands in front of me. And starts to kiss me.
A few hours later, John is just listening to the radio as he's reading the newspaper. As im upstairs. I strip down naked and I get my half body under the covers. All I can think of is John. So as I was daydreaming of him and staring at the ceiling, I was pumping up and down my cock, without even noticing.
And a about 30 seconds later, I came right on my stomach. And my cock got harder. Then John enters, and lays down on the bed. He grabs my cock,
'Wow, Its so hard' He grins. 'Did you-' He hugs me and gets interrupted.
'Yes' I smirk. Then, a fucking doorbell.
'Ah fuck' I mumble. I put up my boxers and I put on pants. 'Fuck.. its still hard' I mutter. Then I open the door. To a surprise. It's Roger! 'Why are you here?' I raise an eyebrow. He doesn't  say anything. He pushes me to the wall as our lips get close. 'Woah Woah!' I push him away from me. 'Is this really all that you want?' I point at me. 'No... uh s-sorry' He looks at the ground.
I let him sit down on the couch, and he notices something about me.

'Is it just me or, That thing got harder?' He points at my cock.

Fuuuuuuuckkk...
'Uhhhhhh Yeah?' I raise my shoulders.

"Put Your Head On My Shoooouuulder Kiss Me---"
Paul Anka Starts Playing.....

'Perfect Timing' He goes up to me. And he sits beside me. And he rests his head on my shoulder. LITERALLY.. And he pulls my head to his. But I pull away. And the song glitches and it changes.

"Hey Jude... don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better, remember---"
The Beatles Starts Playing

Is it referring to me? In this situation?
John Walks Down. 'Oh hey Rog!' John puts one hand up. 'Hm. Beatles Huh?' Roger looks at the ground. 'Don't worry rog.. Give some people a chance.' I pat his shoulder. I told Rog if he wanted to stay for dinner. And so we ate.
After Dinner.....