Boxing Freddie

(I just searched on the internet how tall the band was, and it turns out, John is a bit taller than Freddie... so forgive me)

-

Freddie kisses John's forehead. 'I'm so fucking sorry, I'm such an asshole' Freddie cries into John's shoulder.

'I'm the one that should be sorry...' John lifts Freddie head up. 'I think we need a break from each other' Freddie sniffs. 'ok....' John looks at he ground.

'Come visit my house in 2 weeks' Freddie kisses John's cheek. 'I love you...' John says before he leaves.

And Freddie just responds with a smile.
'I love you too' Freddie whispers even though he knows that John isn't there.

Another day at the studio... They were all there except for John. John arrived late. 'What took you so long John?' Brian raises an eyebrow while sipping tea.

'N-nothing.. I just woke up late..' John sits down on a chair.

'John... it's literally lunch time, we're about to eat' Roger looks at John.
'I'm sorry....' John receives his food. And they all start eating.

John glanced at Freddie every time John took a bite out of his food.

Freddie was silent through the whole day. He was just responding with nods, or passing words through Brian.

John had a miserable day... not talking to Freddie for a day was impossible.
'Can you just speak to them? for Gods sake' Brian whispers to Freddie.

'Fuck you... f-fine' Freddie whispers back. 'Alright Alright!' Freddie stands up. That brought Johns face up.

'I guess it's time for all of us here to go home, so I-----' Freddie gets interrupted by Roger. 'Wait! I have a gift for you... for how you treated us before.' Roger gives Freddie a long sack of something inside.

'What is this?' Freddie looks at Roger. 'You'll see' Roger smirks. Freddie opens it to see, a big boxing bag, and some boxing gloves that says:
FREDDIE

And some boxers that say:

FREDDIE MERCURY
               5 7

'Thank you Rog!' Freddie hugs Roger. They're friendship will never end.

They all went home

~2 weeks later~~

Freddie changed into his boxers, boxing gloves, as he hanged up the boxing bag.

Roger knew that Freddie was an amazing boxer, due to all the punches he does in concerts.

Freddie started boxing.

~meanwhile-

John got in his car since Freddie told him to come in 2 weeks. He was dying to meet Freddie through the past days.

John hurried to Freddie's house. It's a good thing the police didn't see him.
John saw that Freddie's front door was unlocked. So he opened it quietly and got inside.

John walked passed a room which seems to have a human in it. He stopped by and looked. And saw.....

Freddie boxing...

He was just admiring all the sweat dripping from him, topless, and quite strong. John loved this way of Freddie.

'Wow Fred' John said after a long time of watching him. Freddie smiled. 'How long have you been watching' Freddie chuckles. 'Long time' John smiles.

John tried to hug Freddie. 'John, I'm sweaty' Freddie gently pushes him away. 'I don't really care' John goes for the hug. (So do I 😂😂)

'I love you' John looks up at Freddie. 'I love you too' Freddie smiles.

(A/N)
IM SO SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER... Im sorry it's just because I have to make a few changes to my group for my campaign for student council, and my campaign is on Wednesday or Tuesday! So please wish me luck.

 Im sorry it's just because I have to make a few changes to my group for my campaign for student council, and my campaign is on Wednesday or Tuesday! So please wish me luck

(Brian May rocking it out)
So yeah... Bye