Maybe just friends....

'John you need to go home, it's 12am, things will get wild around here' Freddie warns John. 'Here have some money take a cab home' Freddie pants.

John leaves and takes a cab. 'Freddie!' Paul runs to Freddie. 'What Prenter?' Freddie asks. Paul kisses Freddie. It's lasting for about.... 19 seconds.

They let go. 'Paul not now ple---' Freddie gets cut off. 'Freddie, if I'm not the first one to get fucked by you then your gonna have to suffer from strangers out there' Paul begs.

'They take turns, and sometimes they give you money to fuck everyone else. It's like prostitution' Paul convinces Freddie.

'If it's like that then.... ok! ok! Fine!' Freddie gives up. Paul kneels and unzips Freddie's pants.

**here de smut guys.....**

Paul stands up and Freddie kisses him. Paul runs his hand down those boxers. 'Mmmm Paul' Freddie moans. 'Oh! That's big!' Paul groans.

'Can I please be on bottom' Paul begs.
'Fine' Freddie sighs. Freddie lays on the couch, as Prenter sits on him and starts jumping up and down. Y'all know that.

After all that, Freddie lays flat and Paul lays beside him, also naked still. 'Freddie I love you' Paul stokes Freddie's chest hair.

Freddie was speechless and thought:
What should I say? I can't say I love you back... I can't be together with someone when.... im in love with someone else... I can't let John down... all of these years of breaking his heart... i can't just multiply that by a million can I?

(That's right Fred 😂)

Freddie got up fast and put on his clothes. 'I have to go' Freddie runs out and gets in his car. 'Freddie! I'm sorry!' Paul runs outside to where Freddie's car was parked. Getting soaked in the rain just for Freddie.

'Paul, I need to go' Freddie says loudly.
Freddie now drives away, sweating, and begging to God, that Paul and him will never have a relationship anymore.

Freddie got home in no time. As he walked in his house, Vincent was there.
'Why are you here?' Freddie asks.

He had never seen Vincent for a long long time. 'Here to see you' Vincent smirks. Vincent pulls Freddie to the wall.

Freddie just thinks to himself
Oh fuck..... I'm like a fucking sex toy. everyone uses me just because I look like this. I don't really have a nice attitude. Why do they want me??

-

'You've been made as something like prostitution?!?!' Brian opens his mouth in complete shockness. 'Yeah' Freddie covers his face.

'Is it because of that body?' Roger grins. 'Yeah, but why me? Like I don't have good attitu---' Freddie gets cut off.
'You have a great attitude Fred. You just don't realize it' John enters.

'Right Guys?' John looks at everyone. 'Yeah' Brian and Roger say. '2 times of sex in a row' Freddie sighs and facepalms himself.

'Not as tight as John though' Freddie whispers to himself. 'Excuse me?' Roger smirks. 'Oh nothing' Freddie smirks.

Freddie thought to himself:
But really, the time I fucked Paul... it was like, he brainwashed me, for me to fuck him...

                  A week later.......

'You basically cheated on me!' John shouts. 'He forced me to!' Freddie shouts even louder.

'You could've just said no!' John shouts. It's weird shouting outside in the nighttime while raining.