Tsubaki: Ah~! Y/N please go Ah~!!!

Y/N continued to lick her core casuing her to hold his head in response. He slowly stuck his tongue inside her core casuing her to moan even more arching her back. Tsubaki was in pure bliss from what Y/N was doing.  Some time passed as Tsubaki could feel her end coming.

Tsubaki: Y/N I'm.

He didn't say anything as he continued to lick her more aggressive causing her to moan even more. After a few moments Tsubaki reach her end.

Tsubaki: I'm Cumming!!!!!

She arched her back as she climaxed while she moaned. Y/N moved his head as her juice sprayed onto the sheets and a bit into the floor. Tsubaki fell onto the bed her face red and panting hard.

Y/N: Hehe you look cute Tsubaki. Said smiling.

Tsubaki: Oh be quiet. Said being embarrassed.

Y/N: Hehe sorry still you are cute. Said as he leaned in whisper. Especially when ya moan like that.

Tsubaki felt a shiver go down her spin when she heard this. She smiled as she lightly hit his chest.

Tsubaki: Baka.

Y/N smiled as he aligned his member to her entrence. Tsubaki felt a bit about this however Y/N held her hand to comfort her. She slowly nodded telling to go ahead. He slowly pushed his member into her as she was tight. Tsubaki grunted in pain as she tightened her grip on his hand. As he pushed, he felt a wall as Tsubaki nodded to him telling him to go ahead. He nodded as he pushed through it as she grunted in pain as tears formed in her eyes. His member was fully in her now as he waited for her to get accustomed to it.

Tsubaki: Ok you can move now. Said after some time past.

Y/N nodded as he slowly started to move hips. At first she felt pain but slowly she felt pleasure as she started to moan.

Tsubaki: More~. Go faster.

Y/N smiled as he grabbed her hips and started to thrust into her faster. Tsubaki moaned even more feeling him thrusting into him. He leaned down and started to suck on her breasts while he thrusted into her.

Tsubaki: Ah~!!! No so rough!! Y/N! Ah~!!!

Y/N: Sorry but I can't help it.

He continued to thrust faster into her casuing her to moan even more then before. Tsubaki tried to speak but couldn't with feeling pleasure running through her body. Y/N stopped as she flipped her onto her hands and knees.

Tsubaki: Hey what are you- Ah!!!

He grabbed her hips and started to thrust into her cutting her off. He leaned down as he continued to thrust and whispered.

Y/N: I wanna see how you handle it from behind Tsubaki~.

He gently started to nibble on her ear as she moaned more.

Tsubaki: No fair!! Y/N! Said while moaning.

He continued to thrust into while nibbling on her ear. He pulled her onto his lap and started to thrust into her. She looked back as they started to make out as she started to bounce on his member.

Tsubaki: I'm close.

Y/N: So am I.

She started to bounce on his member faster as both felt there and coming.

Tsubaki: Inside me!

Y/N: But.

Tsubaki: It's fine I ate the pill during our lunch just in case this would happen.