Tsubaki: I am. We all agreed to help you Y/N. Go ahead and do it.

Y/N smiled at her as he bit down on her shoulder. When he bit down Tsubaki felt pain as she held him close to her. The pain was similar to what Sona felt as it slowly vansihed as the mate mark appeared in her shoulder without the wings. Y/N pulled back after he licked her shoulder as he looked at her.

Y/N: Sorry if that hurt.

Tsubaki: It's fine. Said with tears if happiness in her eyes. I'm happy to be yours.

Y/N smiled as he felt Tsubaki grabbed his member causing him to tense up for a moment.

Tsubaki: Now it's turn to have fun~. Said with a bit of lust.

Y/N: Hehe guess so. Said as he grabbed her but. Shall we?

LEMON!!

Tsubaki smiled as she jumped on him as they started to have a make out session. Y/N caught her as he stumbled back onto the bed as he shut the door with his tail. When he fell onto the bed, they started to take each others cloths off tossing them to the side. Tsubaki pulled back as she unclipped her bra exposing her breasts to Y/N as he stared at them. She smirked as he pulled him into her chest.

Tsubaki: I know you want to. Go ahead.

Y/N smirked as he started to suck in her breasts starting with the right one while fondling the other. Tsubaki moaned as he was folding and sucking them.

Tsubaki: Y/N *moan* it feels *moan* amazing.

He continued to fondle the left as he continued to suck on the right on. He pulled back as he then started to suck on both of them at the same time causing Tsubaki to main loudly. She looked down seeing the bulge in his pants as he pushed him back into the bed. She pulled down his boxers revealing his member as she blushed seeing it.

Tsubaki 'thought': Sona wasn't lying when she said it was big. Said as she licked her lips in a lust manner. I can tell I'm going to enjoy this.

She licked the top of his member before she then took it in her mouth as she started to bob her head slowly Y/N groan in pleasure seeing Tsubaki taking it into her mouth.

Y/N: Damn Tsubaki that feels amazing.

Tsubaki continue to bob her head for a while before she pulled his member out.

Tsubaki: I know Sona can't do this.

Y/N: Do Wha- ah.

Tsubaki wrapped her breasts around his member as she started rub them against it.

Tsubaki: Well how is it?

Y/N: It's amazing. Said groaning in pleasure.

Tsubaki smiled as she started to lick the top of his member casuing him to grain in pleasure even more. She continued to do this for a while until Y/N felt his end come.

Y/N: Tsubaki!!

He shot his seed which surprised her as it covered her breasts and her face a bit. She was amazed to see how much he released as she cleaned his member and her breasts from his seed.

Tsubaki: You seemed to enjoyed it. Said smiling.

Y/N smirked as he switched positions with Tsubaki as he started to rub her core causing her to moan.

Y/N: Now it's my turn.

He kissed her neck as he slowly making his way to her core. When he got there, he removed her panties that were on still and started to lick her core causing her to arch her back moaning.