Chapter 1 - First Day

It's my first time going to London and attending school there. I was sure it was going to be hard to get used to way things worked in that country, but I'm sure that I'll learn and make many friends when I'm there.

Right now, I'm on a plane that was on its way to the UK. I felt excited, since my heart felt like it was about to flip, but I felt somewhat scared. I didn't know how these people will act when they see me. Well, I am famous, so they may be fangirls there as well. I wasn't happy with the though, because they'll probably come after me. I shook my head to get the thoughts out of my head. I pulled out a booklet with all the kids that went to the school that I was now going too. Flipping to the first page, I saw girls around my age, most were pretty, but I wasn't interested in them. I flipped to next page and saw that it was another page with girls on it.

How many girls are in this school? I asked myself as I flipped though a few more pages with girls on them. I finally came across a page with boys and I inmendently looked though them. My eyes landed on a blonde haired boy. I stared at the picture for a moment, before looking though the rest of the booklet.

After awhile I fell asleep, my dreams were about school and the people that I'll meet. I was hoping that most of the school didn't know me and I hoped that the people there would be nice. When I woke up, I saw that the plane would be landing any minute. I put on my seat belt and waited for the plane to land. But as it was still in the sky, I looked out the window and saw many awesome buildings. I saw Big Ben, which was very interesting to see from up in the air. The plane landed and everyone was rushing to get out. I just stayed in my seat, until everyone was out of the walkway. I grabbed the few bags the very above me and made my way out of the plane. Once I was in the airport, I looked around for my guide. I saw a tall man who had a piece of paper with my name on it and I went over to him.

"Len Kagamine?" He asked.

"Yep," I say, giving a nod.

"Right this way," the man said, leading me over to the baggage claim.

I grabbed my large suitcase when I saw it and the man lead me outside and to the car. He was nice enough to put the suitcase in the back of the car, before driving me all the way to my new school. I couldn't help but to smile at the buildings that we passed. I saw many people walking around, which made me want to stop the car and say hello, but I wanted to get to my new school.

As a couple of minutes went by, the driver pulled into a parking lot to a apartment. On the other side was a large school. I was guessing that was my school. I exited the car and grabbed my things out of the seat. The man had grabbed my bags from the trunk and was waiting at the door. I followed him in and I saw that the apartment was fancy, but wasn't too fancy, yet I was amazed that I was spending my school year in this apartment. I was on the fifth floor of the apartment and my room was very comfortable and very colorful. The walls were a light green and the floor was carpet, except in the kitchen. My room was sort of small, but it was big enough for me, plus, there was window next to the bed and I could see Big Ben from it.

When I finished exploring my room, in case it had secrets, I began to put away my clothes. I found the my school uniforms were in my closet, but I didn't put them on. After a few minutes of unpacking, the taxi man came into my room.

"Everything all set? Nothing missing?" He asked.

I gave him a smile for my answer.

"That's good. The school across from the apartment is where you're going to go next, don't worry about the uniform, you can wear that tomorrow."

"Alright," I say.

"I'll take you over there and then the principle will be there to show you around."

I could've just walked over there, but it seems that this guy knows the I'm famous and doesn't want me to get clobbered by fangirls. We crossed the street and went to the building. Right after I went inside, he left to get to his car, but a nice looking lady came over to me.

"You must be Len," she said.

"Yes I am."

"Welcome to you new school, I'll show you around."

I couldn't say that this building was impressive, but, I like the texture the were on the walls in every room and hallway. I felt like I was already at home here, due the nice people. On my tour, we came across two girls who were on their way to get something, but when they saw me, they flipped. One of them asked if she could have my autograph, so gave her one. The principle allowed her to ask me questions, but after the first question she asked, the principle knew that she went too far. After that, I got to see the whole building, without another fangirl getting my autograph or ask me questions. And after my tour was done, I was allowed to go back to my apartment room.

Let's just say that the first day at school wasn't over yet and I wasn't welcoming it.