- freaky jon

It's been a tedious and long day. No matter what I do I always seem to find myself bored. The stones and the walls all look beautifully shiny and dark cause the rain fell hard that day making it colder than the rest. I felt cold. It was better than snow.

With absolutely nothing to do I walked all the way to my room which was right next to Jon's. I felt about millions of butterflies in my stomachs and like if it was magic the next thing I know I'm pushed into the room and there he is. Jon Snow.

Attacking my neck as if there were something sweet upon my skin. Then to my lips as hungry as ever. "You're mine today. There's said to be lightning and thunder all night so no one will hear us." Like usual he untied my dress without a scent of my knowledge. Next thing I know it's on the ground along with my silk undergarments he so impatiently took off.

Flashes of lightning were all I saw before he untied my bra while he steadily moved us on the bed. All of his clothes were off as more lightning strikes flashed in the room while the light from the fire filled the room. Still it was cold.

He had me one my back kissing me like it was the last night together, ever. It was my turn to feel dominant. I took charge and turned him over flat on his back sunk in the feather pillows. I hid a piece of strong bonding rope long ago, short yet useful. I kissed him getting him to close his eyes and slowly entangle my hands in his putting them above his leaning all the way down to were our chests met.

He trusted me for a second or two and that's all I needed to tie his hands to the bed frame. He looked beyond raged for but a second until I kissed him. He opened his mouth and I mine and he made our tongues dance.

Before he knew what was happening I went low and my hips met his. His hardness radiated with warmth as I guided his shaft into me. I sat slowly as he yelled out a groan. He was SO big and I was SO tight I regretted it for a mere moment. I went back up and he looked relieved for a moment until I went back down. It was a tad bit painful, more than I expected. Til Jon did something I never thought he would do. He bounced his hips up. Thrusting up into me. "Mmmmmmhhhh!" I moaned. I was so embarrassed.
Red was the color of my checks as I looked down on him.

"Ok you can be on top just untie me. Please!" He was always on top but most of the time he took me bent over on his bed. I'd bite on a pillow at first cause it was to painful. Me being me I was to shy to tell him, not long after I was biting on a pillow for the opposite reason. I figured me being on top I would take charge and feel more pleasure although if I untie him he could flip us over. Taking a chance I lean forward lips locked once again and I untie him.

First hand free he uses to pull my face closer as he takes dominance back of the kiss. The other one he wrapped around my waist using it the pull me up only to push me back down thrusting yet again.

"Stop. Wait." He looked at me his deep brown eyes looking into my blue one's slowly kissing me savoring the moment. Suddenly he shift under us. I stop and look at him then looking down knowing I've been lied too and now he's gonna take me his way.

Strangely he doesn't. He scoots closer to the bed frame with me in his arms. I was still unsure of what he was doing. He looked at me and looked. For but 20 seconds till he roughly yanked me closer. And kissed me like it was the first time again. Looking at him I know he'll be my first and last.

Jon's POV

I moved back so I could gain more stability. She looked at me so doe eyed it did things to me. Made me love her. Made me want to wed her. Made me want to bed her now so we'd have children. I want her to Really be mine. Then I realized she's mine right here, right now. I'm gonna make it last.

I pulled her to me her body as close as it can be to mine. Kissing her was the best thing I could imagine in this world. But her eye's just looking at them reassured everything somehow. She use her knees and went up then down whimpering.

I kissed her to distract her from the pain. She's really tight and she insists on being on top. So I must be gentle. I wrap my right arm around her wait and pull her up slowly lowering her down. Her groan and the look on her face would be enough to drive a man mad.

I tilt her head up and brush her hair out of her neck as I leave kisses all over. Kissing lower only made her cheeks redden more. So I went back up and dominated her in a kiss. Thrust in as she came down yet again. She moaned and within the second I felt full of lust for her. She quickened her pase along with her moans. She always tried to hide them but now she embraced them as the lighting and thunder pounded loudly outside the window.

She moaned in my ear as she pumped me in and out of her. The pleasure more intense this time around. "Jon Snow I love you!" She moaned into my ear as we climaxed. Right then and there I knew she was mine.