- richard

Can I ask for a Richard Madden imagine? Where the two met on the set of game of thrones and now are married expecting a baby?

You remembered the day you met Richard. You were both filming an episode for the first season of Game of Thrones and you had caught his eye during the scene. "Hi," you turned and looked at the actor who was covered in the large fur coat, "I'm Richard," he awkwardly grinned.

"I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." That's how you two met; Richard in a large fur coat on and a sword on his hip and you in an blue decorated dress and grey cloak on. After a week of building up the courage Richard finally asked you out to dinner.

Three years, eight months, and 16 days later you were in another dress but, this time, it was long and white. Packed inside a small church in his hometown was all your family and friends, watching as you walked down in your white dress, boutique in hand, towards your handsome husband-to-be in a classic black tux.

As the reception was in full swing your husband grabbed you and took you to the dancefloor and as everyone danced like crazy to the fast song he held you in his arms and danced with you slowly. "You look stunning tonight, Mrs. Madden."

"I think you've said that a couple times already Mr. Madden," you blushed.

"And I'll say it everyday from here on, too." And he seemed to keep his word, everyday on your two week long honeymoon he showered you with praise and made you feel like a Queen.

A month after your honeymoon you were bouncing around the house. You and Richard were both going to fly out to separate projects this weekend, meaning that laundry needed done so you both had clothes for the two weeks you'd both be filming, and the house needed tidying up in general.

You grabbed the hamper and went into the bathroom, taking the towels and washcloths from the shower. You went to grab the towel by your sink when it caught on a drawer and tugged it open. A little pink box caught your eye. It caught you off guard and, holding up your fingers, you counted the weeks on your hand.

You were almost a month late and you hadn't even realized.

******

You had opened a ton of present at your baby shower and still had more that had been mailed in that you were in the process of going through. "This one's from Emilia," you grabbed the box with a smile on your face as Richard handed you the box.

"Oh my Gosh," you held up the white onesie and turned it to face Richard. In black print, with three colored dragons on it, was "Daughter Of Dragons" on it.

"She's trying to make my baby a Targaryen. I can't believe it."

"Don't worry," you told him, "we have the wolf jacket onesie Maisie gave us. And all the direwolf stuffed animals from the cast."

"Only a couple more months until she's here," he placed a hand on your large stomach. He leaned to your stomach and looked to see what else was in the boxes, "Let's see what else you got baby girl."