- J u s t f r i e n d s

Fandom: Game of Thrones

Pairing: Jaime Lannister x Reader

Word Counter: 394

Warnings: none

Request: Its okay he is in all seasons can you do a jealous Jamie lannister and he is jealous of the imp as the reader is best friends with the imp ( sorry for calling him the imp i cant spell his name )

A/N: Hey sorry this is short and sorry for the long wait but I hope you like it.

I was in the library with Tyrion. We were reading books that we would suggest for each other. It was nice, being around someone that shared my love for books. After we'd finish each other's suggested book, we would just sit and talk about them before reading some more.

Tyrion and I had been in the library for hours, reading and talking and reading more and we both lost track of time. Suddenly, I heard the library doors swing open forcefully.

"For God's sake! There you are (Y/N)! I've been looking for you everywhere!" It was Jaime Lannister also called The Kingslayer, or my boyfriend.

"Well I've been here the whole time." I told him. He suddenly noticed Tyrion sitting opposite of me.

"And has he been here the whole time too?" He asked

"You know this 'he' has a name, brother." Tyrion reminded him

"Oh, you're right, I'm sorry. Has The Imp been with you the the whole time? I mean, that is what everyone calls you, so it must be your name." He asked again, mocking Tyrion. It wasn't rare for him to mock his brother but it still didn't make it right.

"Oh, just leave him alone, will you Jaime?" I asked him.

"Fine, for now at least" He added. "We should leave, it's getting late."

"Goodnight Tyrion." I said, standing up and giving a small bow.

"Goodnight my lady. It's good to finally have another book worm in the castle." He replied with a smile. I smiled back.

Jaime and I walked back to our chamber together. Throughout the walk, Jaime seemed to have a very strong grip on my wrist.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked when we finally made it to our room.

"I just don't like you spending so much time with my brother. He's too clever for his own good."

"Are you jealous, Jaime?" I said, holding in a laugh.

"I am not! Why would I be jealous of that dwarf?!" He almost yelled.

"You know that i'm yours. I love only you, Jaime. Me and Tyrion are just friends." I reminded him, walking towards him. I put my hands in his and held them.

He sighed. "I know."

I looked up at him and gave him a peck on the lips. "I'm yours."

He kissed me again, this time longer and with more force. He broke the kiss after awhile. "Promise?"

"Promise."