- H o n o u r

Imagine defending Sansa's honour in combat and in return, she rewards you in special ways.

The Guardian.

That's what they called you. Your older brother, Loras, was a good fighter but he was nothing compared to you. You defended those who couldn't defend themselves. You stood for the pure and kind, when their voice couldn't be heard.

You stormed through the corridors, rage clouded your judgment from what you had been told was happening right this second. Pushing open the throne room doors, you locked eye contact with King Joffrey. His smug grin widened as you walked towards Sansa who was on her knees sobbing, her dress ripped as she held it close, trying to maintain some dignity.

"What is the meaning of this?" You questioned, you had arrived in Kings Landing with your older sister Margery earlier that day. You knew what Sansa had been through and you sympathised for the Stark.

"Y/N Tyrell, it is nice to see you arrived safely." He sarcastically spoke. "The meaning of what I am doing is none of your concern."

You knelt down so your eyes were at Sansa's level, offering her a gentle smile before turning back to Joffrey. "Lady Sansa is of noble blood, she should be treated with highest respect and honour-"

"I am the King! I can do as I like." The blonde prick replied.

You scoffed and held the red headed girls hand, carefully pulling her to her feet and placing your cloak around her shoulders to cover her up. "A King, as you claim to be, would know that this is a disgusting way to punish a woman."

You could see that Joffrey was getting angry, what you were doing was dangerous but you had always been known as a feisty lady. That wasn't about to change.

"What you are saying Lady Tyrell, is punishable by death. Treason in fact." Maester Pycell stepped forward.

"I am not going to let you treat Lady Sansa like this. If you wish to kill me your grace, then I demand trial by combat." you ignored the Maester and held Sansa closely to your side proving you stood by what you said as Joffrey glared daggers at you. The murmurs of confliction circled around those watching from the stands.

"As you wish." He answered your demand with a sly smile. "Ser Lithrus!" The king called and a knight of the kings guard walked from behind him towards you. You pushed Sansa lightly towards Shae as they watched with nervous anticipation whilst you pulled your blade from its sheath.

Your footwork was light yet quick, as the knight swung his sword harshly. His carless stance was an easy win but his force as he struck was a danger. The rumors of your ability clearly didn't reach him as when he lunged forward you swiftly dodged and snapped his neck from behind, puting your sword away and bowing sarcastically to Joffrey.

Sansa stared silently whilst you walked towards her, gently hooking your arm around her slim waist and guiding her away from the humiliation.

After she bathed and put a fresh gown on, Sansa sat on the edge of her bed whilst you tended to her wound caused by her betrothed. You knew that she wouldn't have to marry Joffrey as you were in on what Margery was going to propose the following day, but it still bothered you that Sansa was practically held hostage.

"Thank you Lady Y/N, you could've been killed defending me." The stark spoke softly, as if she was nervous.

"I will do any thing I can to help you through this, your not alone anymore my sweet." You responded, your beautiful face lit up as you smiled a smile very similar to your sisters. Sansa blushed at the intensity of your stare.

"There must be something I can do to repay you?" She asked, her voice wavering as her eyes gazed down your body which was covered in a tight leather jump suit, something that was easy to move and fight in. You giggled softly, the way she bit her lip anxiously gave away what she was proposing.

"Sansa, you do not have to repay me. I will protect you with out needing a reward." You spoke kindly whilst your hands carefully finished cleaning her wounds.

Her eyes never left your face, she wanted to make you moan, she was determined to show her thanks in ways she had never done before. Sansa was drawn to you as soon as you smiled at her in the state of despair she felt.

"Please Y/N, I want to show you how grateful I am." She asked, showing that she wanted to do it, instead of feeling like she had to. You smirked as you moved your hands to her cheeks, slowly leaning towards her and grazing your lips gently.

"Only if you insist, my lady." You whispered seductively. The stark, although she was nervous, caught you off guard by pulling you onto her bed and straddling your hips. Sansa slowly pulled her gown over her head leaving her in a dark red lingerie, which made her pale body stand out beautifully.

She trailed her long fingers over your face, through your hair and down your neck whilst you laid beneath her. Your hands carefully griped her bare hips as she began to strip your clothes off. When you were both naked your lips met properly for the first time. Her tongue slid into your mouth whilst battling for dominance as your body's rubbed together.

You flipped Sansa over and hovered while you sensually sucked her neck making her whimper. You gently kissed over the mark you gave her and fondled her boobs but she stopped you.

"Y/N, can I- can I pleasure you?" She asked shyly, you smiled and pressed a kiss against her plump lips before nodding. You laid on your back whilst Sansa admired your body, she carefully crawled up to your chest and placed small, wet kisses down until she reached your thighs.

"Sansa?" You asked as your core ached from excitement. She hummed, looking up at you through her eye lashes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" You questioned but instead of answering she placed an open kiss on your clit, instantly making you buck your hips.

Sansa grew in confidence as you moaned quietly, her tongue ran down your wet slit before slowly pushing two fingers into your tight hole. "Fuck!" You mumbled as pleasure intensified. She added pressure whilst she sucked on your clit and pumped her finger in and out.

Sansa was in heaven listening to the noise you made from her actions, she moaned against you as she felt herself grow wet. Just as you were about to cum she pulled away and joined her lips to yours, sloppily kissing you hard and desperate.

"You will feel amazing when I'm done with you, but I want this fun to last all night!" She teased with a giggle, her confidence had risen as well as her fondness for you, making you think...

'This is the start of a very interesting friend ship.'