- P l e a s a n t S u r p r i s e s

Tumblr & Credit: insomniakisses

 Anonymous asked:

Could you write about how aemond would act if he found out that the person he's been sneaking around with got pregnant 

Character: Aemond Targaryen (HOTD)

Reader type: g/n, AFAB

Warnings/notes: swear words, mentions of sex, hinted sex, pregnancy, aegon being an ass, your rhaenyras daughter u can choose adopted or not.

Taglist: , ,

The obnoxious sound of Aegon's drunken cheering and stumbling disrupted the prince from his late night reading. Rolling his eye he went in search of his brother hoping to spare a maid or two from him.

Opening the door of his chambers he was met with a very disgruntled Alicent trying and failing to get Aegon to bed. Seeing the pleading look on his mother's face he nods grabbing his brothers arm and helping drag him away.

"Its.. amazing... news... tru-ly won...derful" his brother snickers.

Confused, Aemond takes a look to his mother who seems disinterested rolling her eyes and shaking her head in response to her eldest sons mutterings.

"What is wonderful, dear brother?" He forces out, attempting niceties hoping it will help in his brother granting him an answer.

"Y/N, our dearest older sisters slut of a daughter," Aegon snarks out, smirking when his mother inhales sharply and he feels a low rumble get stuck in his brother's throat. "She's pregnant, I heard her discussing it with the maesters. "

Aemond's body freezes his mind going straight to the countless nights he had spent in your chambers, the night when it seemed the only comfort he could find was in you. And how a few weeks ago that meeting turned into something a little more intimate. Both of you needing a little more comfort, something more. He found himself flushing at the thought.

——————— T H A T N I G H T ———————

"I can practically hear you thinking" he muses, turning the page of the book in his hand.

He was not expecting the pillow that made contact with his face a moment later. A shocked chuckle escaping he grasped the pillow making an effort to move slow as he git closer and closer to where you sat on the bed. Enjoying the stifled giggles you let out in response.

He knew how easily he could spook you waiting for you to get used to his slow movements then in a swift motion he had pounced playfully hitting ur face with the pillow. Relaxing in the happy laughter you release.

"My prince! How unbecoming of you to attack a lady!" You remark at him he smirks and rolls his eyes as he pauses his assault for you both to catch your breaths.

Only now does he realise how close you are, his body pining yours down softly noses almost touching. A blush escapes on his face, matching yours that he had failed to realise.

"My lady..." he trails off feeling your hands undo his jacket, pushing it off of his shoulders. "Y/N, if you don't stop-" you don't let him finish pulling him closer by his belt.

He lets out a deep groan, reaching down to unbuckle his pants and reaching to pull your night dress up and out of the way.

"Your sure?" He asks almost unsure that you really want to be with him in such way but you simply nod pulling him into a soft kiss as he lines himself up pushing into you softly.

———— E N D O F F L A S H B A C K ————

"Mother, arrange a meeting with my father the king and Princess Rhaenyra" he rushes out, dropping his brother without a care as he runs off to your chambers.

Entering without knocking freezing when he sees your mother and daemon talking to you. The former confused at his rude entry and the later with his hand on his sword ready to escort him out.

But he stands there frozen looking at you in a way he has never seen before, politely he nods his head at your mother and step father informing them there is a meeting with the king and queen consort. He steps to the side to let them leave.

The second he hears the door shut he moves yo you wrapping his arms around you and nosing at your head.

"Aemond!" You exclaim, "what are you doing?"

"Is it true? Are you with child, my child?" He asks his eye full of hope causing your gaze to soften as you nod softly. Smiling when he falls to his knees kissing your clothed stomach.

"Marry me." Its more of a demand than a question, while you know he'd never make you do so you also know that you haven't a choice in the matter really. Your heart swells at the idea of marrying the man you love. Your mind forgetting just how much your families dislike each other even if just for a moment.