- w o l f

Pairing: fem. Stark reader x Sandor Clegane

Warning: FLUFF & SMUT

Hi guys! The first version of this story wasn't saved and my other version somehow wasn't uploaded by tumblr... I'm unsatisfied with this new version but I still hope you enjoy it. Have fun!

Accompanying your half-brother Jon to King's Landing wasn't something you really wanted to do. But after the meeting with Cersei, you all saild back again, and all of you were kind of satisfied. Cersei promised your half-brother and queen Daenerys to fight with them against the white-walkers, and this was a big success for everyone of you. And on your trip to King' Landing you were able to find a few new friends, like Davos Seaworth with whom you talked about your and his family. He was patient and kind towards you, and you also liked Brienne, who had protected your sister Sansa from Ramsay Bolton.

But you also discovered that Sandor Clegane, known as the hound, was a nice person as well, although he didn't liked to show it. But when the two of you were all alone, he always listened to your stories, even when they were boring. When the wind was too cold, he always gave you his coat and sometimes also shared his wine with you. So it happened that you fell in love with him. It was naive, you knew that very well, and of course, you struggled with your own feelings. But Sandor wasn't as bad as everyone thought.

As he decided to stay the whole day in his cabin, you thought it could be a good idea to visit him. You knocked at his door.
"Sandor? Its me, (Y/N). Can I come in?" He said nothing, but instead opened his door.
"What do you want?" His voice was harsh, he definitely was in a grumpy mood, but you knew that he wasn't angry about you.
"Talking", you replied with your cutest smile, entered his room and closed the door behind you. You sat down on his bed while he stood in front of you.
"How was your night?", you asked.
"Terrible."
"Is everything alright, Sandor?" Your voice was soft.
"Yes", he mumbled.
"I am worried about you." He started to laugh.
"Me? Why in the seven hells would you be worried about me?"

He liked to made fun of you, you already knew that. Whenever you told him something private he started laughing. 'Only cunts show their feelings', you remembered him saying. However, his words didn't impressed you. "I'm worried because I haven't seen you all day", you answered finally.

"I'm just tired." The large man sighed. "So, what do you really want?"
"Well, Sandor there is something I need to tell you." Your heart started beating faster. What the hells am I doing? You weren't really sure what to say to Sandor.
"What is it?", he asked.
"Sit down", you answered. He sat down next to you, with a small distance, but you immediately moved closer to him. He didn't looked at you. You turned your body towards him and your hand suddenly found its way to Sandors face. Your fingers touched the burnt side and the big man winced.
"Don't do this", he barked.

"Why? Does it hurt?"
"No, but... I don't like it." You moved your fingers extremely slowly. It was a weird feeling. The skin was soft and at the same time rough and hard with tiny elevations. Sandor still seemed to feel extremely uncomfortable so you stopped.

"What do you feel when I touch your face?", you asked him.
"It's like a slightly tingling", he answered. "It's not painful. It's just - nobody ever really wanted to touch me there."

You not only wanted to touch his burnt face, you also wanted to kiss it, but even sitting Sandor was way larger than you. You shoved his hair to the side and had to raise your body a little bit to be able to place a kiss on Sandors cheek. As he felt your lips on his face he shoved you away.
"(Y/N), what are you doing?!"
"I-I am sorry. I just wanted to show you that..."
"That what?!"
"That you're still a beautiful person." You weren't really sure how to describe it. "I mean...We all have flaws and nobody is perfect." Come on, (Y/N), you sound like a silly little girl!, you thought.
"You are." Sandors voice was so quiet that you barely understood him.
"What? What did you say?", you asked in disbelief.
"You're perfect to me, (Y/N). But you shouldn't be here. You shouldn't be with someone like me."
"And what if I want to be with someone like you?"
"You deserve better, little wolf."
"I don't think someone can be better than you. Sandor... The thing is, we need to accept ourselves the way we are. You are perfect in your own way. And what I just wanted to say is... Well, I... I like you." Sandor said nothing and you asked yourself how he feels about you. Maybe he feels the same way, you thought. We all need love. Of course it was wishful thinking. You knew Sandor since a while now and it still was really hard for you to understand him sometimes. He wasn't really talkative, especially not today and so you decided to show him your feelings with actions.

You placed a hand on Sandors face again, and then you kissed his lips. They were dry and rough, but it felt oddly good. You pressed your tongue against them until Sandor opened his mouth for you. You kissed him slowly and carefully. He tasted like a sour wine, his mouth was wet and warm and you felt his breath on your skin. You leaned yourself closer to his body, feeling his warmth. You lied down on this bed, pulling him with you. You never wanted to stop kissing him. This feeling couldn't be compared to anything else on this world, nothing ever felt better to you.
"Sandor...", you started and placed a hand on his unburnt cheek. "I think I'm in love with you." The man pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around you. This was probably his own way of showing you his love.

***

You started to spend the nights with Sandor, but it was more or less innocently. You felt his hard dick pressing against your butt when he was laying behind you, and sometimes you started moving your hips and pressing yourself closer to him, only to tease him, but however, you never slept with him. But one night he had enough from your teasing. You lied in his arms and kissed him everywhere; his face, his neck, and his bare chest which was covered with black and brown hairs. You licked over his nipples and placed a row of kisses on his stomach, until you arrived at lower abdomen, where you noticed a large bulge in his pants. You stroke his dick carefully through the fabric and stopped after a few moments again. Hearing Sandor groaning in frustration made you wet. You wanted him to take you hard and ruthless.
"If you tease me one more time I'll fuck you from behind until you scream my name", Sandor said to you eventually. You grinned at him, kissed his mouth, put your hand back at his dick and moved only a fingertip in little circles on his hard member. You could see in his eyes that it made him even hornier.

And then it finally happened. He ripped your night grown apart and pushed you on your stomach. He spanked your naked butt. It wasn't really painful at first, just a few claps on your cheeks.
"You're a bad girl, (Y/N)", he grunted.
"Punish me", you begged, surprised about your own words. You have always been a shy and reserved girl, but since you were together with Sandor it had changed. You lost your maidenhood at the age of sixteen but it was your first as well as your last time. You never understood why people liked fucking so much, until you meet Sandor. Since then you couldn't think about anything else anymore. You loved him, yes, but you also wanted him to take you. Sandor spanked you harder, it was a sweet and hot pain. You moaned with every hit a bit louder.

When your butt was hot and red Sandor opened the lacing of his pants and tried to work him slowly inside of your wet cunt. His cock was large and thick, but he was carefully and gently.
"Do I hurt you?", he asked. "Are you fine?"
"Yes, I'm fine." You moaned as he pushed himself deeper into you. It was a little bit painful, yes, but it was arousing and the feeling of getting stretched was satisfying. Sandor placed a hand between your legs and his fingers searched for your bud. As he found it he rubbed it fast and hard, just like the way he fucked you. His dick slid in and out of you with fast and short strokes, his body rocked against your punished ass. He grunted and moaned, mumbling your name from time to time. This, and the image of him fucking you from behind were just too much for you. You came while screaming his name, it was such an intense orgasm, it almost made you tear up. Your whole body was shaking.

"Seven hells", Sandor cursed. "I'm close!" And only one moment later you felt his member jerking inside of you. Before he pulled out he leaned down to kiss your neck softly and then whispered into your ear: "I love you, (Y/N)."