- W i f e t o b e

Request - Cersei or Joffrey was humiliating the reader and Tyrion come to defend them.

Pairing - Tyrion Lannister X Female Reader

Wordcount - 1,226

Warnings - Violence, suggestions of rape, public humilation.

Strolling through the halls of the grand palace you were strolling through the palace excitement in your steps. Each sunrise and moonrise you were getting closer and closer to the moment that caused your excitement. You were to be wed to the man of your dreams. Your beloved Tyrion. There were people who made a mockery of your proposed marriage, Tyrion's own relatives were horrific to him. How you stood there and took their disgusting words and cruel torture that they put him through you would never know. When you eventually became Tyrion's wife, you would not stand for it. Tyrion was more of a man then half of the men that often ridiculed him.

As you strolled through the corridors you were mindlessly thinking away. Nothing, in particular, just things that you needed to do for the wedding. It wasn't going to be a luxuriously large wedding, it would be simple just how you desired it luckily enough. As you turned around the corner, you noticed King Joffrey Baratheon walking the same way. You looked around trying to find somewhere to disappear, your future nephew did not like you nor did he try to hide the fact.

"Well look who it is, my future Aunt. Marrying the Imp, who will not be able to preform on his wedding night because he will be too drunk to remember how to please his new wife. Come, future Aunt, I have some people gathered around you must meet them." You were furious with Joffery's comments yet you knew there was nothing you could do. Regretfully, you decided to follow him, knowing if you disobeyed him Joffery would have no problem in torturing you in somehow.

Entering the throne room you were met with a room full of people. Why were there so many people here?

"Ladies and gentleman allow me to introduce my future Aunt, Y/N. A woman who comes from a small highborn family. How isthis woman supposed to carry a Lannister boy, she's far too weak. Just take a real long look at her." Standing in-front of everyone and Jofferry's cruel comments embarrassed you greatly. Why hadn't you expected Jofferry to have come up something? Something that was cruel.

"No wonder Grandfather choose her to be that worthless Imp's bride. She could never produce the children that someone like my status needs. Hense why she has to marry the Imp." The group of people began laughing, making you feel smaller and smaller by the second.

"Gaurd hit her!" Jofferry sat down on the throne, as a guard approached standing in-front of you before swiftly punching you in the face, falling onto the ground you looked up at the man who was quick to step back bowing to Jofferry. How could such a young boy be so cruel? Looking down, you were unable to see Jofferry to see him approaching you. As Jofferry crouched down in-front of you, he laughed. He signalled guards over you as they kicked you, the crowds laughed and hollered at the on going display.

"On your wedding day, I will present you with a gift of watching my guards beat up your precious new husband. You will not be able to consent the marriage. How sad, pathetic women unable to provide the Lannisters with a strong offspring.Yet even I can't deny your beauty, as long as you carry a Lannister child, it doesn't matter which Lannister!" The crowd stopped, unable to look up your body aching from the torture of those guards stomping around on your stomach and body.

"Enough!" The voice you recognised, lifting up your head you saw Tyrion you were so relieved to see him.

"Ah, Uncle. I was just preparing your lovely future wife to be for her wedding day." Ignoring Jofferry's comments, Tyrion stepped forward to you, lifting your head up softly. Unbeknownst to you, when the guard had hit you, he had split your lip, as Tyrion saw the state that Jofferry had caused his anger towards his nephew had officially reached a new level.

"Preparing my future wife for her wedding day, this is what you call preparation! This dear nephew is not preparation, this is called humiliation. You brought Y/N in this room to a group of people so you could speak cruel words, to embarrass her and to make her believe she's not good enough! In a matter of sunrises and moonrises, Y/N will be my wife! Going forward, you will not speak negatively about her! You will not threaten her or make her afraid! Let's make something quite clear for you to understand dear nephew the only person who will put their hands on Y/N is me, do you understand? No matter where you are from or which house you belong to you do not threaten another man's future wife or wife! Because Joferry that can upset a man and make him very angry and threaten, they could end up killing you-"

"You cannot threaten the King!"

"I am not threatening the King. I am simply stating something that he needs to know and something he will understand once he gets a wife. One that he founds to protect and to cherish for the rest of his life! It is called teaching! Now if you do not mind, I must go and provide my wife to be the required attention that she needs! Since someone was insistent that instead of providing my wife to be a present of something sweet or a piece of jewellery or a nice dress instead you provided her with a beating." The crowd remained silent as Tyrion stepped forward to you once again, holding out his hand.

"My love, can you stand?" Tyrion's soft worse and concerns brought a warmness to your heart as you tried to stand for the first time. Your stomach and torso ached in pain yet your relentlessness brought you back to your feet. Everyone gasped. Had they not expected you to stand up on your feet? Good because what kind of people were they to observe a person getting beaten for their own pleasure. Taking hold of Tyrion's hand you walked out of the throne room with you spare hand holding your stomach, walking out of the Throne room you observed everyone watching you.

"Thank you for stopping Jofferry I don't know what could have happened if you hadn't walked in" Tyrion smiled as he stopped, you followed suit stopped turning to face him.

"I will always be there to protect you. I will always stand by you and make you feel like the most beautiful women in the seven kingdoms because to me you are. If I have to go against Jofferry to ensure your safety then that is what I will do time and time again. I am very much in love with you Y/N." Crouching down you smiled before leaning in and kissing Tyrion softly, pulling away you smiled.

"And I am very much in love with you. Why don't we head to your chambers and drink some wine to forget that this ever happened?" Tyrion took your hand and began leading to you to his chambers. Finding you was the nicest thing his Father had ever done for him. Because finally, Tyrion had women that loved him as much as he loved her....