- m a d d

Pairing: fem. Sunderly reader x Euron Greyjoy

Warning: a lot of smut, fluff

'Balon was mad, Aeron is madder, and Euron is the maddest of them all.' You thought about the quote while your father talked about the crowning of Euron Greyjoy during the supper.
"How is he?", you asked and stared at the dead and fried fish on your plate.
"Who?", your father asked.
"Euron. Euron Greyjoy. Is he as mad as everyone says?"
"I don't know. He looked kind of insane and he is loud and stubborn. He said he wants to murder his niece and nephew and he needs one thousend ships."
"Loud and stubborn, like every Greyjoy.", you replied.
"And like you", he answered and laughed. This was his way of joking.
"I would like to see him - Euron, I mean. And his fleet."
"Well, go to Pyke then. They already started building the ships."

A few days later you decided to make a walk through Pyke and just as your father had told you, Eurons men already started building his fleet. You also saw his giant galleon on the harbour, black sails with a golden kraken. This must be Silence, you thought. The crew of Silence had no tongues, since Euron decided to cut them off.

You walked away, until you heard heavy steps behind you. Before you could turn around someone grabbed your arm and pressed a hand on your mouth. You wriggled like an eel in the arms of the stranger, trying to reach the dagger in your belt but the man gave you a hard hit in the stomach and you fell on your back to the ground. It was the first time you actually could see his face. His hair was long and oily, his nose crooked. As he placed himself on top of you and tried to rip off your shirt, you grabbed his hair and pulled it until you ripped it off, together with his scalp. He screamed in pain and scratched your cheek with his long, dirty fingernails. Warm blood ran down your face, but you ignored it. You bit the man, bit his neck until you tasted blood. Your teeth disappeared in his flesh, deeper and deeper, the man was unable to move until you tore out his skin. He got up from you, fell to the ground and pressed his hands on the wound. You split out his skin with a little piece of flesh hanging on it and stood up, wiping the sand from your clothes.
"What is going on?!", somebody screamed, a man, but not your offender.
"He attacked me", you explained and as you turned around you saw another man standing in front of you. His hair was kind of messy and his beard was scraggly, but he truly was handsome. He first looked at you, then at the man who still was laying on the ground, slowly choking on his own blood in his lungs.
"I wanted to rescue you", the man in front of you explained. "But obviously you don't need any help."
"Right", you answered. The man came closer, scrutinizing your face.
"Does it hurt?", he asked and pointed on your cheek.
"No." It did hurt.
"You should visit a maester. The wound needs to be cleaned. And maybe you should take a bath too... You're covered in blood."
"I know." You tried to wipe off the blood on your face with your sleeve.
"Who are you?" It wasn't hard to tell that the handsome man was quite confused.
"(Y/N) Sunderly", you answered. "And who are you?"
He chuckled. "I'm your king. Euron Greyjoy."
You instantly made a curtsey; "Your grace."
"May I accompany you home milady?"
"It would be an honor for me."
"Well, I just need to make sure that you don't kill another man on your way home", he answered and laughed. You replied the laugh dryly and glanced at your victim. He already was dead. "He did deserve it", you claimed.
"Aye. But you're looking kind of insane and to be honest, even a little bit scary."

"My father told me about the kingsmoot. I wish I had seen it by myself", you told Euron while walking next to him.
"And why, milady?"
"It must have been incredible. I've heard so many stories about you. I'm glad you're our new king, your grace. You're strong and brave."
"Just like you. Biting off someone's artery, truly impressive."
"I also ripped out some of his hair and scalp."
"Even better", Euron said. Then he glanced at you. "I bet there's hidden a beautiful face under all this blood and the scratches."
"T-thank you, king Euron." You felt a little bit dizzy. Maybe it was because of the attack, maybe it was because of the presence of your new, handsome king - probably, it was both.

Euron brought you home, safe and sound. Your father thanked him a thousand times, until you started to feel embarrassed in front of your king. But Euron just laughed as he saw the discomfort in your eyes and wished you a good night before he left.

You did not sleep the whole night. The scratches on your cheek were burning painfully, but that wasn't the reason. The reason was him - Euron Greyjoy. He wanted to rescue you. You have heard so many terrible stories about him, but after all, he still seemed to be a good person deep inside. Or maybe it was because he liked you?
You tried not to think about Euron anymore, but it seemed to be impossible. Whatever you did, he was always in your thoughts. The other night you started imaging being together with him. You wanted him to take you, placing his strong body on yours, kissing you everyhwere, stroking your cunt with his thick fingers, making you moan his name. Thinking about this made your womanhood wet and hot. Your clit was heavily swollen as you placed your fingers on it to rub and stroke it. And while you stroke yourself and imagined Euron doing unspeakable things to you, you came.

You needed to see Euron Greyjoy again, at least one last time. You're stupid, you thought while walking to the port of Pyke. He's a king, he's not interested in you. He won't even remember you! You watched his men building his fleet, your eyes searching for Euron. Where is he? Suddenly you felt a light weight on your left shoulder and as you turned around you saw him standing in front of you, his hand placed on your shoulder.
"Lady (Y/N)", he said to you. "I'm happy to see you. Are you here for a reason?" Yes, I'm here because I want you, you thought and kind of felt caught and ashamed.
"Your ships, they are truly beautiful and impressive", you said and tried to smile, ignoring the nervousness inside of you.
"Just like you, milady. I never knew there were so beautiful women on our Islands, but you might be even the most beautiful woman in the world. It's a surprise to see what beautiful lady was hidden under all these layers of blood." You blushed. Was he making fun of you? He looked rather serious. "How's your cheek?", Euron asked and placed a fingertip above the scratches. His gloved fingers stroke your skin gently. "Does it still hurt?"
"No, I'm fine" Your voice was weak. Euron lowered his eyes, his view was serious and almost angrily.
"If something like this ever happened to you again, tell me immediately. If somebody makes fun of you, tries to hurt you or touch you, does something that makes you feel bad... I want to know it."
"Are you going to punish them then?"
"If you're not killing them first, yes."
"Good." Euron chuckled.
"I like the way you're thinking", he said. "You're really independent. I like that. I don't need a naive, weak girl. I need someone like you."
"Need?", you replied and raised an eyebrow. "Need for what exactly?"
"What do you think I could need you for?"
"I..." You cleared your throat.
"Excuse me, milady. I have some work to do. Would you like me to visit you tomorrow? I would like to meet the rest of your family."
"Y-Yes, sure, your grace." His pace was unhurried and relaxed as he walked away. You stood there for another minute, watching him talking with his men.