- F A S C I N A T I O N

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Imagine Prince Oberyn being fascinated by your beauty and making you feel the pleasure you deserve.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

\ Request from anonymous /

I just discovered your weekend imagnes and omg I can't stop reading 😍 could you please write a (possibly smutty) female reader x Oberyn one shot where the reader is from the North and she and Oberyn meet and start flirting and then one thing leads to another...

♡ ♡ ♡ Warning: SMUT ♡ ♡ ♡

Horrible.

That is how you would describe your stay with the Lannister's. You were in kings landing as a favour to Lord Eddard Stark, he had asked for you to keep an eye on his daughters.

You were from a very prestigious northern house and the Stark's had been friends with your family for years. You didn't know why Ned wanted you to watch over them, but his letter seemed incredibly urgent.

You sat at a small table with the queen and children, a history book placed heavily in your hands.

"How are you enjoying yourself in the capital Lady Y/N?" Cersei asked, a meaningless smile on her poisonous lips.

"The weather is much nicer than what I'm used to your grace." You weren't going to lie and say you were having a nice time but you mustn't be rude.

"Yes, well..." She paused, her eyes left yours and switched to Jaime Lannister, who had entered the room spontaneously.

"Forgive me for the interruption sister, but Oberyn Martell has arrived." He held a devious smirk whilst eyeing everyone as if they were animals about to be slaughtered.

You stood outside the red keep, a small concealed chair under an arch way had drawn your attention. The two stark girls were with the septa, so you had time alone, if alone meant in the company of a prince.

"We have not been introduced." A foreign voice startled you. Your confused eyes shot over to the source only to find the infamous Oberyn.

"No, but an introduction is required." Your northern voice softly spoke as you rose from your chair. The Martell had a sexual grin on his tanned face.

"My name is Prince Oberyn." His eyes tailed down your tight clothed body, your dress accented all your best features.

"I didn't realise being a prince was a name, not a title." You sassed, you had become oblivious to stature of nobility whilst being in the South. You cared for nothing but your fellow Northerners.

"You have a sharp tongue, not like many southern girls I've met." He observed earning a scoff from you.

"That would be correct as I am no southerner. Y/N of house [name], it is an honour to meet you Prince Oberyn." A high interest sparked in him when he heard your heritage.

A tough and feisty house yet ferociously loyal.

He hummed, taking your cold hand and giving it a light kiss, whilst staring at your stunning features, your [length], silky hair framed your face whilst your sparkling eyes watched him in awe.

"If I may?" The Martell asked gesturing to your arm which, when you nodded, he linked with his and began walking towards a flower garden.

"You are very beautiful Lady Y/N." He complimented with a husky tone, for the first time since you were a child, a light blush flooded your cheeks.

"Your kind words pleasure me." You thanked, your choice of vocabulary was normal for the north however Oberyn was captivated by it.

"Do you enjoy pleasure my lady?" He asked, a casual question but it still made you silently choke on your words.

"I- well, i-" you tried to respond, but he abruptly stopped you from walking and lightly pushed you up against a wall near by.

"How silly of me. Every woman enjoys pleasure, the feeling of someone inside of her. Do you know what that's like?" He quizzed in a low tone that made you shiver from excitement. His eyes were hazy, but not compared to yours. Your knees felt like they would buck, thankfully Oberyn had you tightly gripped between him and the leafy wall.

"Why don't you enlighten me? Prove pleasure is enjoyable." Your own, honey like voice, startled you as well Oberyn, he wasn't expecting you to be so forward but he liked it.

You were hidden in the flowery maze and highly unlikely to be caught however you still had to be cautious.

"I would be honoured to lay with such a gorgeous person." He placed his lips to yours, roughly groping you whilst caressing your material covered body. Your tongues battled, he tasted of wine and mint, a perfect combination for a prince.

The Martell began lifting your dress up causing you to tug him closer. Your bare legs enticed his passion as he undid his belt, uncovering the thing you wanted the most before removing your thin panties.

Oberyn's accented voice whispered "You are very special Y/N." You moaned into his neck as he slowly pushed his penis into you, filling you up, a sharp pain made you gasp.

He was very large, you were very tight.

The prince almost came undone there and then.

He began slowly thrusting, lifting your legs and wrapping them around his waist for better access. His hands roughly pinned your hands to the wall as he picked up his pace.

"Ohh" you let out a high pitched whine making Oberyn groan, satisfied with your sexy moans.

"Harder." You ordered through gritted teeth, he obeyed, pounding into you deeply and with more force. After 3 harsh thrusts you moaned louder as he caught your G-spot.

"Found it." The prince cockily smirked and continued to work on your pleasure. You could feel his dick throbbing inside of you signalling he was about to cum but you were in ecstasy as your own orgasm coursed through your hot body.

However the prince wasn't about to stop, he had many ways of pleasure in store for you.

His tongue being one of them.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Sorry it took so long! Hope its okay Anon, Requests are open! : )