- T R A D I T I O N S

Imagine marrying your older brother Rhaegar and having a romantic bedding ceremony.

\ Request from anonymous /

Hey could you do a rheagar x sister where they are married and have the bedding ceremony??

Warning: INCEST & SMUT

This wasn't necessarily how you wanted to live the rest of your life, but it was tradition.

The Targaryens had wed brother and sister for the entirety of time; so it was common knowledge that you were destined to marry Rhaegar.

You sighed lightly, hoping to exhale the nerves that were slowly gobbling you up however your theory was proven wasteful as you resorted to biting your lip.

The specs of frost covered your delicately styled hair as you stood outside of the castle. Your legs shook from anxiety whilst the chilling temperature froze your body.

In just a few minutes, you would be married yet you were far from prepared.

The gates to the red keep opened dramatically, revealing your stunning figure to hundreds. The dress was a soft silk and stormy white with ¾ length sleeves of pure lace, so delicately entwined; it resembled a spiders web.

The gasps that circled around the abnormally large room caused your confidence grow as your gown flowing gracefully against the floor made you pray to the gods that you wouldn't trip and embarrass yourself.

However your prayer was deemed unnecessary due to the fact you reached Rhaegar with complete control over of your dignity. The smirk resting so naturally on his flawless face made your stomach flitter with butterflies.

His large hand wrapped around yours, silently leading you towards the Maester.

This was it.

Obnoxious cheers surrounded the throne room as your wedding feast took place. You sat next to your new husband with a small smile, it was rare to see the Kingdom so alive.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" The voice of Tywin Lannister, the hand of the king, boomed. "It is time for the Bedding Ceremony."

Drunken men stumbled over to you, all of them snatching to try and pick you up as their orders suggested.

Whilst girls fluently ravished Rhaegars beauty in a subtle way, slowly guiding him to the bed in which your marriage would be confirmed.

You fell abruptly onto the crimson fabric, your brother already laying out in a seductive pose. Velvet Curtains were drawn from all around, secluding you both into the small bed space. It seemed like it was just the two of you but you knew that witnesses would be listening outside the thin material, ready to second the consummation.

Rhaegars smirk widened as you knelt cluelessly on the mattress, he couldn't help the erection he had whilst observing your beauty.

"Shall we get started?" He teased, a famous Targaryen glint in his violet eyes.

You and Rhaegar didn't have a good bond. In fact you despised each other. But all of your history clearly meant nothing because as soon as you whispered a small 'yes', his lips were on yours.

Softly, the targaryen took your waist and began undoing the back of your dress, leaving you naked before his eager frame. He quickly undressed himself as you sat there, slightly bewildered. Rhaegars lips met yours again, more harsh and rough with a hint of desperation - A trait many of your relatives possessed.

Your hands automatically flung around his neck, sensually tugging at the boys hair earning a quiet groan. Rhaegar gently pushed you back and hovered himself above you; his perfect body pressing against your gorgeous one.

You truly looked like a match made in heaven.

Rhaegar began leaving open mouthed kisses along your neck whilst securing your legs tightly around his waist. The tip of his length made contact with your entrance causing you to freeze and him to stop.

Your newly wed glanced adoringly into your rare eyes before placing his lips lightly against yours, leaving a lingering sensation.

"Y/N." He sighed against your skin, "I know you don't want to do this. I understand why as well but if we don't consummate our marriage, who knows what father will do."

Your nervous expression softened as Rhaegar rationalised the situation.

"It's not that I don't want, I'm scared. Terrified, in fact... but I love you and trust you. My issue is the fact there are 10 people listening to us." You whispered cautiously.

The targaryen prince smiled at his younger sister, "You love me?"

"What?"

"You said that you loved me."

Your blush didn't go unnoticed however your stuttering took the attention away, "Well, I mean... You are my brother and now my husband- aren't I supposed to love you?"

Rhaegars face was unreadable. This was the first real conversation you two have ever had with out a snide comment being thrown at each other.

"Y/N, I have been looking forward to our wedding for years." He confessed, slowly grinding to rub his hard length through your silky folds in a teasing manner.

"Really?" You quietly moaned.

"Yes, now look at me." Rhaegar placed his forefinger under your chin, forcing you to stop watching your intimacy and meet his eye.

"If you are uncomfortable with the witnesses then try to forget they're there. Look around you," he ordered, "we are beautifully enclosed together. Just you and me expressing our love."

You leant up slightly, capturing his smooth lips with yours as your passion was shared. "I'm ready, Rhaegar."

Gasping slightly, the prince slid into you. The pain was a perfect mix of distorted pleasure, everything you felt was exposed in your vulnerability.

"Fuck Y/N." He groaned. Your tight walls hugged his member whilst he pulled out before forcing himself back into you. The moan that left your lips was caught by Rhaegar as he bit your bottom lip.

As your new husband became more intoxicated with the feeling of you, his thrusts sped up. Your hips rolling up to meet his with each movement. The only thing on your mind as he brought you towards ecstasy was an odd feeling of satisfaction.

"Gods." Rhaegar moaned, "I love you so fucking much Y/N." His head was nuzzled into your neck as he nibbled viciously.

"I love you too Rhaegar..." You gripped the side of his face and pulled him to meet your eye. "And not just because I'm supposed to love you. No, I love you because you are the first person to ever make me feel worth something more than the Targaryen name." You tried to speak smoothly however small moans escaped as Rhaegars thrusts sped up, your words fuelling a desire within him.

He let a small grin swipe over his lips before cockily saying, "My love, the only name you need to remember is mine because I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't even recall your own."

"Shut up Rhaegar." You giggled at his idiocy making a genuine sense of happiness dawn on him.

"As you wish." He pulled you closer and rested his forehead against yours.

"Oh and Y/N?"

"Hmm?" You hummed in response.

Another smile worked its way onto Rhaegars lips as you moaned slightly,

"You looked beautiful today."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Good Morning my beauties!! I hope this was okay? I know this isn't my best but i tried really hard to make this flow : )

Requests are - OPEN ( Don't be shy)