- A Dragon's Treasure

Summary:

The Reader is a race of Targaryen that can turn into her own dragon. When flying over Kings Landing during Roberts Rebellion, she senses the death of a Targaryen and comes down to investigate. While she is walking around to find the dead Targeryen, The Reader sees the Mountain going after a woman and her children. Only to kill him before he could harm any of them. After having the woman and the children get to a safe room, she walks into the throne room to see Jaime sitting there with The Mad King dead at his feet. The Reader turns into her dragon and grabs Jaime before going through the top of the Red Keep. Taking Jaime with her to live a new life.

Notes:

This is... Not what the anon asked for but I tried! Okay, I tried. T.T I hope you all enjoy this!

(Y/N) Targaryen is the very last living Targayen that can turn into their own dragon. Born with fire in her belly and talons hidden in her bones, a dragon through and through. While growing up she was surrounded by politics and the threats of who is to claim the Iron Throne. From a young age, (Y/N) hated the Throne and all those who desire it. Once old enough, the ability to stay a dragon grew stronger, she had left her life. The life that was vile and not one she knew she wished to live in. She wanted to be free and to not be view a weapon by her own family. The dragon built her own life in an abandoned castle, one that has not seem human life in decades. The girl raised herself, learning how to be a dragon, how to defend and care for herself. Centuries have passed and the dragon doesn't know who in her family lives, who has been on the throne. Hell, she doesn't even know if the Targaryen name still lives on, but she couldn't bring herself to care. The only time (Y/N) leaves her home is when she goes out to get food, but as of late food around her has been getting sparse, making her have to fly out further from home. Closer to King's Landing, the very place she never wants to be again.

Stepping out of the castle, (Y/N) looks around the wilderness around her, quietly listening. The dragon sighs when she doesn't hear an animal, realizing that she has to go further out. She closes her eyes and breathes in, her body slowly morphing into a large pale red beast. With strong wings she goes up in the air before heading South, hoping there are animals nearby. As she flies down South, the sounds of yelling and clashing is heard, making the curious girl head towards the noise. The closer she gets to the sounds, (Y/N) realizes that the noises are from King's Landing. She stops heading to the city, debating on going there. Her ears twitch as she hears a woman's voice, almost begging, along with the cries of children.

(Y/N)'s bleeding heart couldn't handle the begging cries from anyone, making her fly towards the city. The people below are too busy fighting amongst each other to notice the dragon above them. Once close enough to the place she heard the voice of the lady, she looks down to see a man stalking towards them. The lady has children behind her, trying to shield them from the man. Anger bubbles in the dragon's throat before she screeches and dives down towards the man, opening her mouth and allowing fire shoot down and engulf the man. She does not stop till there is nothing but a charred man on the ground. After it was clear that he will not be moving, nor breathing, (Y/N) lands on the ground and allows herself to turn into herself. She rushed towards the lady and the children, checking on them all before rushing them inside the Keep.

Once inside the Keep, the girl walks around the halls, just wondering. It wasn't till an ache in her chest makes her freeze, at the same time the ache appears the scent of blood fills her nose. She follows the scent, only to see her distant relative Aerys on the ground with a beautiful golden boy on the Throne behind him. As she walks forward, the golden man looks up and stands, ready to fight if needed. (Y/N) feels her heart quicken, not in the way it does when she sees an animal or someone who she might fight, no this was a feeling of something she can not place. The beautiful man moves his sword in his hand, only to drop the sword as the nude girl runs towards him before morphing into a dragon. The dragon grabs him with its feet before breaking out of the window and flying off.