- A Dragon's Treasure

Start from the beginning

While they are flying to Gods know where, Jaime keeps his eyes closed. He was still trying to wrap his mind around what is happening, what had happened. One second he is standing with Aerys, the next he has a sword through the very man he was supposed to protect, then he is sitting, next a lady is running at him naked before turning into a beast and taking him away from his home. He is currently in the air, heading to a place he might never leave. Was it wrong that he was almost glad to be gone, that he feels as though he will be free from it all? The further the two travel out, the less heavy and held down Jaime feels, almost like the chains of his family are falling off.

Jaime gasps as the dragon dives down towards a castle that is grown over by nature, almost hidden from up above. As they get to the ground the dragon turns back into the girl who was running at him, and he was in her arms now. It appears as though she isn't even struggling to carry him, as if he was a pure babe in a mother's arms. Jaime couldn't help but look at the girl, taking her all in. The only thing, besides the ability to turn into a dragon, that keyed him into her being a Targayen of some sort is the violet eyes. Unlike the violet eyes that were full of anger, pure hatred, and madness; these eyes hold kindness, safety, and something Jaime has never seen before. While he is still uncertain and on edge, Jaime starts to wonder if he will like this better than his current life.

Once inside the castle, (Y/N) continues to carry Jaime, walking down many halls and turning many corners. Jaime was lost the moment they entered the door, now he is never getting out, even if he felt the want to. She stops at a door, slightly moving Jaime before reaching forward and opening it.

As if time is running slow, Jaime feels what he assumes is the feeling young girls married to lords old enough to be their fathers experience. The fear and worry deep in his belly, the feeling of his throat being clogged by nothing but his own heartbeat. The worry of what she is going to do, force herself on him, torture him, lock him in this room and leave him to die? It was all running in his mind, ways that she could hurt him; physically and mentally. The creak of the door is so loud to his ringing ears, Jaime closes his eyes.

The plush softness of a bed shocks the golden man, making his eyes fly open. (Y/N) stands there in front of him, her head tilting to the side. Confused on why his heart has sped up, why he has closed his eyes. Did... did he believe she was going to harm him? Why would she harm such a beauty like him? Has he been hurt before? How could anyone hurt him? Her golden man was scared of her.

"You are safe. Here is safe." Her voice is husky, the clear show of her not using it often.

While Jaime for some reason believes her, a random sense of anger rises. He springs to his feet, making (Y/N) take a step back.

"Safe? I am safe here? With a stranger! A stranger who can turn into a damn dragon! A stranger who turned into a dragon who took me from my home. A dragon changing stranger who was first a random naked woman, who then ran at me, a man wearing armour with a sword, then turned into a damn dragon! Who then carried me off to a random place in the middle of nowhere. I do not feel safe with a stranger who can turn into a dragon."

(Y/N) stands there stunned at the outburst of the man, part of her starting to feel bad for taking him from his home. She has never thought of something like that, never. The dragon has taken things she finds beautiful, not once thinking of their home. Her shoulders drop and she presses her lips together in small frown.

"Would you like to return home?"

"No."

(Y/N)'s shakes her head, her eyebrows come together. She is confused, one second the man is mad at her for taking him from his home and now he doesn't want to leave. Are all people this confusing or just this beautiful man? She sighs before shaking her head, maybe this will be harder than she thought.

"Would you like to change into something less... uncomfortable?"

Jaime looks down at his golden armour, she was right, it is not the most comfortable clothing. Looking up, he nods his head, but he worries what she will bring. The bright smile the girl gives him warms his heart, already making him glad to have chosen to stay. He keeps his eyes on her as she walks to a door, one he had just noticed. His father would lash him for not keeping an eye on his surroundings. Jaime should have been looking for escape ways when he first came in, but he didn't. He was a disappointment to the KingsGuard, he feels.

A gown is held in front of him, waiting for him to take the golden fabric. Jaime is confused, why would you give him a dress? He is not a lady, he does not and should not wear a dress.

"Why are you giving me a dress? I am a man."

(Y/N) looks down at the dress before looking at him, "It is beautiful, much like you."

Jaime is lost for words when she says that, a warm fluttering feeling fills his stomach and chest. He takes the gown from the girl, looking around for a divider. When he does not find one, Jaime turns towards (Y/N), ready to ask her where he should change. She gives him a smile before turning around, hoping that is enough privacy for him to get undressed and changed. Jaime decides this is the best he will get and starts to change. The silk gown was a foregin feeling on his body, it was freeing, smooth, and light. Never has he had something so light and freeing on his body, it was odd but he likes it.

"You may turn around."

(Y/N) turns around and looks at her golden man. Her mouth drops slightly at the sight of the beautiful picture in front of her. Jaime can not help the rush of heat that rises to his cheeks, making him look down at the floor. Hands touching his arm and leading down to his hands make Jaime look back up at her. The smile on her face calms him down and makes his own smile grow on his face.

"You look... beautiful."

"Thank you. It feels odd."

"Would you like to change into something else? I am sure I have something else for you."

"No no, it is beautiful and I like it. Just not used to something like this."

There is a silence that brings comfort and calmness to the two people. Realizing that she had not gotten food, and she now has another mouth to feed, (Y/N) starts towards the door again. Jaime watches her with his eyes, only to follow after her as she walks out the door. He tries to memorize the ways they are walking, how to get to and from the bedroom. They reach the grande hall again, candle flames dancing in their spots on top of wax sticks, casting a beautiful glow over the two. Jaime's breath lodges itself in his throat as he stares at the scarred skin of the girl in front of him. His stomach churns as if he is going to get sick, but he can't feel anything racing up his throat. He seems stuck in a daze as he watches (Y/N), only for the creak of the large doors opening.

"Where are you going?"

The dragon freezes at the worry in his voice, "to get you food, Gorgeous. We need to eat."

Gorgeous... Jaime has never been called gorgeous.

"I..I will go with you."

"No, you must stay here."

"What am I to do while you are gone?"

"Why don't you go look at the other dresses I have? I would love to see you in the other ones as well."

(Y/N) smiles softly, "I won't be long, Princess. I promise."

As (Y/N) walks out of the castle, Jaime feels as though he should be angry. He is not a princess. But the idea of being this woman's gorgeous princess didn't seem all too bad to him. Jaime finds himself falling in love with the idea of being (Y/N)'s gorgeous princess. With a giddy smile and rosy cheeks, the Golden Man heads back to the bedroom again. He is eager to look at the other possible gowns he can wear for his Dragon.