"oof you are indeed boiling, is it because I'm this close to you?" he rubbed my lower lip with his thumb and had a look of amusement on his face.

"am I making you nervous?"
it was funny for him to tease me like his toy.

"no, it's nothing! You are enjoying this aren't you, I didn't give you permission to touch me.."

He placed his finger on my lips to keep me quiet, came near my ear brushed his nose and lips on them and hushed

"I also didn't give you permission last night to seduce me, but you still did. Didn't you little Paris? This is your punishment"

I felt his warm breath on my ear. his deep gentle voice ran down my spine, leaving my body trembling.

"I don't remember any of that... I would never do it" I said breathing heavier than normal

He faced me again looking up and down between my eyes and my lips, he held my hands up against the wall and intertwined my fingers with his. I moaned and looked deep in his eyes.

"you know you wanted me Paris, admit it. Nothing to fear" he laughed confidently.

" We tend to want many things we shouldn't have when we are drunk, dangerous stuff mostly," I said in a sad tone.

he smirked and bit his lips "what makes life fun is how dangerous it can be, it gives us that spark of life we need, living a calm peaceful life is equal to death"

A moment of silence and tension rose between us, all we heard was the birds singing and tree leaves dancing with the wind, my heart almost ripping out my chest.

And despite his serious expression... I could see the pain and the desire he held in his beautiful brown eyes, a desire of wanting to feel alive and loved again, these 5 failed marriages seem to have left a broken man behind them.

A man that wants to be loved, but doesn't know how. His eyes spoke to me more than his lips ever did. He was filled with secrets that he rather kept hidden.

"you are a piece of art senorita Paris, a piece of art like the royal mint, Picasso's paintings, or the bank of Spain that I spent many years obsessing about, I'm a man for a love for art and beauty, and you seem to be exceeding them all" he tightened his grip on my hands, I could see the passion as he spoke about these things, and right before he could lean to kiss my lips, I heard tokio screaming my name.

"Paris! Where are you all day" Tokyo said as Berlin shook his head and laughed, he let go of my hands immediately, gave me a smirk and went away leaving me burning alone in here, I collapse on my knees and sigh "what just happened.."

Tokio finds me and runs towards me picking me up

"where the hell were you all day, I couldn't find you nor berlin" she looked around in hopes to see him.

"I don't know, I haven't seen him either, is there something important?" I crossed my arms

"I wanted to apologise for yesterday, I didn't mean what I've done" she hugged me

"not at all. We've all done stupid stuff" I sighed looking away

"oh no... Don't tell me you and Berlin" she did a sexual sign with her hands.

"no!! Never" I pushed her slightly

"better not, the man is a bit loco, plus he's like 20 years older than you"

"Look who's talking, Rio is younger than you too" I shrugged

"drop it Paris, the professor wants us to have lunch together in the wild, let's go before he sends us all to our rooms" I chuckled and walked with her

everyone was there, the only empty spot left was right beside Berlin, I sat beside him and tried to avoid eye contact with him, I looked at everyone else and smiled.

"let's talk about what everyone is going to do with their share of the money after we are done," said the professor holding up a glass of wine.

Denver laughed "definitely a Ferrari, pretty girls and an island all for myself"

"pfff that's lame, it's a very big amount of money, be more creative," said Tokio "I want an island for myself"

"I've never had a lot, so I can't really imagine. But my priority is to help all of my family live a better life" I said

"I want a field to make my own fancy wine, pine containers, with... The women of my life" Berlin said as he turned his head to me having a grin on his face and slowly from under the table putting his hand on my thigh" I looked away immediately

"you can easily go to a store to buy your own, why all the trouble," said Rio

"for art" Berlin poured a glass of wine and looked at it passionately

Nairobi laughed "you Berlin? You don't really look like the type to stick to one woman" everybody laughed

"he can't even stick to the same pair of shoes, let alone a woman" I chuckled gently

"I'm a man of taste, what can I do" he laughed throwing his head to the back

"I want to buy my own plane and go all over the world," said Nairobi dramatically

"until we accomplish our mission, these are all dreams," said the professor

It suddenly started raining so we got inside, the sun started to sit too. It was overall gloomy weather.

I decided to explore more around the house and see the rest of the rooms. It's such an old house, but it sure had a kind of dark antique beauty to it, there were a lot of status, whoever owned this place was definitely a rich man.

I come across this very beautiful room, it had paintings all over the wall, only a couch Infront of the big window that let in the romantic dim moonlight and 2 status in the middle, it looked like a small museum.

I walked across it, watching all the different paintings, oh how many stories does all of them hold.

"it's such a beauty how many different emotions just a painting can have, more emotions than one could ever explain, don't you agree?" said the voice that's been haunting me for the past week.