Pumpkin Patches (OS)

Start from the beginning

"As am I. But you're too scary." Derek egged her on hoping she would fall for the trap.

"Alright then let's do it but let's add something too it." She smirked.

"Like what?"

"Mmm Loser has to use their mouth on the winner whenever and wherever they want."

"That's a win win for me. Deal." They shook.

"Alright so the Rules are you have 60 seconds to bob as many apples as possible without using your hands. At the end of 60 seconds the person with the most will be the winner."

Derek and Alex kneeled on the ground, with their hands behind their backs. Alex smirked at her husband because she was definitely in the mood to get her pussy ate. So winning was a must.

On your Mark, Get Set GO!

Derek immediately began grabbing the stems of the apples but it kept floating away. Alex was too busy screaming about the apples floating away and her makeup to grab any. She looked over at Derek grabbing the stems before doing that herself.

"You stole the way I was doing it!" Derek said dropping an apple. Alex was catching up to him really quick.

"10 seconds!!" The girl yelled. The pair quickly tried to grab more apples.

"TIME!" The girl yelled handling Alex some napkins. She dabbed the makeup on her face making sure not to wipe it.

"The Lady wins! She has 7."

"AYEEE!" Alex jumped up and down twerking.

"Yay! Mommy won! Daddy lost."

"Look at pops face! He thought he won for sure." Aidan laughed.

"Get ready to use that tongue." She flicked hers at him.

"My pleasure." He pulled her into him kissing her neck. She shuddered moving away.

"SO W-WHO WANTS FUNNEL CAKE?" Alex stuttered.

"Me!!!!" The kids yelled.

"Greatttt! Because Daddy's paying!" Alex clapped as the all took off towards the food trucks.

After stuffing their faces with junk food and playing a few games. Derek was stuck carrying Cotton candy, popcorn, and a stuffed pumpkin. They decided to go to the Haunted Maze before grabbing their pumpkins and going home.

"Pop let's do boys v girls."

"That's not fair it's only 3 girls and 4 boys." Alayna said.

"That's okay strawberry they're gonna need all the brain power they can Get. Boys are slow." Alex teased.

"Yeah! Boys are slow!" The girls chanted.

"That's really smooth Alex, now when we beat you don't say anything." Derek shook his head.

"Wanna make it interesting?"

"Another bet? Sure."

"Okay, Loser has to wake up and take the kids to school for two weeks."