Pumpkin Patches (OS)

Depuis le début

"Ohhh you gots jokes? Okay. Remember that when you want me to ride you like a pony." Alex turned away.

"Nah baby I was just playing! It was a joke." He chased her.

After they finished looking and petting the animals, Alayna and Jett wanted to ride the ponies so Alex took them over there.

The girls happily picked their horses and climbed on trotting around. Alex began laughed at Alayna's face when the horse started pooping. "Strawberry fix your face!" Alex took pictures.

"Mommy it stinks!" She pouted.

"He's using the bathroom thats what happens!" she laughed. "Jett te gustan los caballos bien mami?"

"No! ¡Apestan y se mueven lentamente!" (They stink and move slow!)

"Ay Dios Mío!" Alex shook her head at the two. "Let's go!" She waited for them to climb down.

"Vous deux sont les pires" (You two are the worst.) Alex shook her head at the two divas.

"Mommy I don't know that language."

"Good. Let's go find your dad and brothers."

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Alex felt a body hit her legs. She looked down seeing Declan hiding. Derek yelling out Declan's name. "Didn't I tell you not to run away from me? Boy had me running for a good minute." Derek panted with his hands on his knees.

"Bubba you just because you see mommy doesn't mean you can take off. That's not right." Alex picked him up.

"Sorry daddy, I saw mommy and got excited."

"Baby where's Aidan and Quincy?"

"They're in line, waiting to bob the apples. Declan saw you guys and took off."

"Oo bobbing apples! Let's go back in line."

"Daddy can you pick me up?" Alayna Asked.
Derek bent down picking her up. "Jett you wanna be picked up too?

"No thank you tio."

"Ahhh no. No your not." He scooped her up.

"TIOOO!" Jett squealed.

"What you're such a meanie. An independent little meanie. Guess what? I'm gonna carry you anyways."

They all got to the apple bobbing right in time because it was Aidan's turn. Quincy and him got up there bobbing for them. Everybody cheered them on laughing at the failed attempt. Quincy literally won by getting one apple.

"Man that thing is much harder than it looks!" Aidan shook the water out of his hair. "Mom pops you guys should go next."

"Oh hell no!" Alex said. "I got on makeup, y'all not about to have my foundation running and lashes hanging."

"All I hear is excuses baby. Sounds like you know you're gonna lose!"

"Derek please you know I'm good with my mouth. This is nothing." She whispered.