Chapter 31: So. Much. Confusion.

En başından başla

"I-I do?" He whispered, a tint of pink covering his cheeks. I grinned softly at him before reaching down and kiss each, causing them to turn a shade darker. He hummed in content as I placed another kiss below his ear.

"Of course you do." I said to him, tenderly. I brought my eyes back to look into his, hoping he could see the love I had for him in my own. He smiled at me, his beautiful smile, and that was all I needed to reach down and press our lips together. Though, before I could kiss him, seal my love with a kiss, a loud roar shoved us apart.  I fell back onto my bum and I looked over to see three things standing between me and Niall.

Kale, Brayden, and Zayn.

I quickly jumped up and snarled at them. "Get the fuck out of my way."

I had expected either Kale or Brayden to retort back. Not Zayn. Sure, we haven't exactly been on good terms lately but you'd think he'd at least have enough heart to stop hurting two of his best mates.

He laughed coldly. "How about no, ye bastard?"

The next thing I knew, I found myself being pinned down by the other two. I thrashed violently against their hold but it was futile. I helplessly watched as Zayn winked tauntingly at me before going over towards Niall and standing in front of him.

A flare of rage went through me when Zayn reached out and ran his finger lightly across Niall's cheek. Niall wasn't watching him though. His eyes were glued onto mine and were filled with fear and sadness. I began to thrash wildly again when the instant look that flashed through his eyes stopped me.