Chapter 45: I'll Give You All My Love (Some Larry)

Recap

Liam's POV

Niall's warm fingers squeezed my hip gently and I felt him pull me closer into his chest. I breathed out slowly as he spoke. "I don't know. I just have a feeling. He may get better and he may not. But I just know that we're going to be there for him. We're a band, brothers. We're family and we can only do what we can do. Have hope and be there for him."

I smiled to myself when he finished. "You're definitely right."

Niall laughed softly and nuzzled his nose into the back of my neck. "When am I not?" He teased playfully. I rolled my eyes and used my left hand to reach it down and intertwine my fingers with the hand that was on my hip.

I shut my eyes and whispered to him. "I love you, Niall."

I felt him brush his thumb against the top of my hand as he replied. "I love you, too."

End of Recap

** ** **

Louis' POV

 "Lou."

"Lou."

"Louis."

I groaned sleepily, settling deeper into the warm covers as tried to sink back fully into darkness.

"Louis. Wake up." The same voice whispered a bit more impatiently. I frowned in my sleep, thinking to myself who in the hell right mind dared tried to wake me up?

"Louis William Tomlinson if you don't wake up right now then I will shove my morning wood into your mouth until you do." The voice threatened, an underlining tone of humor there. My eyes immediately shot open and I tossed my eyes over to the sea of green peering at me over my shoulder.