Chapter 8: I Guess I'm Happy For You (Some Larry)

Recap

"About me and him." He told Liam, taking me by complete surprise.

I felt my face go pale as I watched Liam's reaction. He didn't quite catch what Zayn had said at first but when he did, his eyes widened and an odd look flashed across his face.

"Wha-what?" He said, a quiver in his voice. I couldn't tell if I had just imagined the disappointment in his voice or not. His eyes met mine, those deep, chocolatey brown eyes. I felt another chill run through me.

I was about to open my mouth to explain to him what Zayn meant when I felt a hand under my chin pull my face gently sideways and a pair of lips on mine.

Zayn's lips, to be precise.

End of Recap

**   **   **

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. If anything, I was completely appalled and mortified. I was so surprised by Zayn's action that I did nothing. I just sat there and let him kiss me.

With Liam sitting right in front of us.

I felt Zayn push his lips against mine a little harder as if to say 'play along'  but I still didn't move. I couldn't due to the fact that I was too shocked.

When Zayn finally pulled away, he looked straight into my eyes and smiled gently at me. I forcefully lifted my lips up into a half-smile and closed my eyes for a second before opening them again. He was still watching me with a soft look and that's when I took the chance to look at Liam.

I wish I hadn't.