Epilogue

This is the last chapter. The dessert to the dinner. The cherry on top. *whispers* The Epilogue

Haha I'm so sorry if it sucks :/ I know, I know, bad thing to say when ending a story but...this ending isn't my best and I literally hope I can make better ones in the future. Just enjoy it though because it's all I've got. And also since I can only dedicate a chapter to one person...I'm dedicating this one to ALL OF YOU! Don't think this as a little thing because I honestly dedicate to all of you who have stuck with me, enjoyed it, or even just read the summary. I'm dedicating it to you all because I love you and I'm so glad you guys encouraged me to finish it. Thank you soo much :))

This may be a little longer than an Epilogue should be but I don't care. It's the last chapter and it's my story so...I hope you like it anyway :) Please enjoy it and comment and just...HAVE A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL DAY OKAY?! ^.^ You're all special and I love you <3 That might be weird but I never said I was normal. Besides I'll be adding more to say after the chapter since I like to run my mouth so much so...yeah.

Enjoy you guys :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Niall's POV

*One year later [present time]*

Sometimes I wonder how my life would've turned out if I hadn't auditioned for the X-Factor three years ago. For certain I know I would've gone to a University to study whatever it was I would study for before going off to start my life.

In a way, thinking about it makes me feel a little homesick because I wonder a lot how the people I love are doing, what they've decided for their lives, and how they will turn out in the near future. I mean, Greg just got married so I'm bound to have a nephew or niece soon. My father got a new job and, heck, my mum has even found someone that she might want to spend her life with. I'm happy for them, really, it's just sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice about leaving home.

But when I look over at the new people in my life, the ones I definitely can call my second family, I push away all of those unreasonable thoughts. I remind myself that I've got three new brothers and have, for certain, found the love of my life. Not to mention all the wonderful friends I've made on this journey like Danielle, Brayden, and even Kale! Turns out he's not as bad as he seems. Danielle has taken the heart to forgive him and he's decided to take anger management classes to cope with his bipolar disorder.

Whenever I feel doubtful and just...depressed, the other lads always taken it upon themselves to cheer me up. This is the reason why my doubt goes away and I'm so grateful to have them. If I hadn't taken that one step to audition on that stage then I wouldn't have what I have now. I wouldn't have this amazing life, be in this unique band, or have my beautiful boyfriend.

"Niall! We're on in two minutes!" I heard Louis yell from outside me and Liam's dressing room. I took a deep breath and brought my eyes up to check my appearance in the mirror. As I did this, I eyed the boy in the mirror, the boy that was me, the one with the brown roots and blonde hair. I studied my eyes for a moment, the ones that held a passion and happiness they'd never had before, and smiled lightly when I felt a kiss below my left ear.