Chapter Twenty-Eight

LISA

After the incident two weeks ago, Jennie and I are back to normal. She has forgiven me, and we've never talked about it again since then.

Talking about Yeri, I don't know about her, either. Nor does she come to my company again. Well, she disappeared, which I really am appreciated so much. I don't hate her. I just don't want Jennie and I have an argument about that jealousy stuff.

Knock, knock!!

"Come in,"

Heaving a deep sigh, I glare at her, "Jennie, I have already told you, right? You can come in whenever I am alone here. Really? You want to knock every time you go inside your girlfriend's office?" I ask in disbelief.

Shooting me her gummy smile that I love the most, she says with her brows curving up in an innocent way, "I don't know. I am afraid I see something like last time."

I frown at her reply. I know that she is kind of traumatized from what happened last time, but I feel like she still doesn't fully believe me one hundred percent even if she said she does.

"Jennie, listen to me, okay?" I walk to the door and lock it. She looks at me in shock, "Lisa? You don't have to lock the door. I just come here to tell you about the next meeting. That's all."

I smirk, seeing her scared state is kind of fun for me. She is super cute that way. "Kitten, you don't have to be scared because I am your girlfriend. Do you forget about it?"

Being the Jennie Kim she is, she widens her eyes playfully, "Sometimes,"

"What?" I scowl. "Are you trying to imply-"

"Yes, sometimes I forget that you are my girlfriend." She says, making my stomach twist in annoyance. Well, that's not funny at all. I sulk for a moment as an idea pops in my mind.

"I think I need to remind you about it many times until my name stays in your mind, and who I am to you." I walk to her, locking my eyes with hers as she steps backward.

"Lisa, I am just kidding. You don't have to remind anything."

"NO! You can't play with my feeling; then tell me you're kidding. That's not what I love. I hate it." I try to be as serious as possible. I walk towards her faster, putting my hands on both sides of her head when she reaches the wall.

"Lis-"

Before she could protest, I shut her up by landing my lips on her. Her lips are so soft and luscious. After all these months, I never get tired of tasting it. My hands are on her cheeks, cupping them slightly before roaming down her jawline than her necks than-

She catches my hands, stopping me from going further "Lisa, we are in your office." She pants as she tries to take a deep breath to calm down a bit.

"MY office, don't you remember. I can do whatever I want." I emphasize the word to tell her that I am the boss here. No one can stop whatever I want to do.

"Lisa, I am afraid-"

"Shhhh, I have already locked the door," I smirk, carrying her petite body to the couch, feeling her shaking hands wrapping around my neck.

I put her down, locking her with both of my hands beside her head again. I lean down to kiss her beautiful, soft lips as she closes her eyes and breathes heavily against me.

Cupping her cheek with one of my hands, I deepen the kiss and runs my lips down her throat then her neck. Finding her sensitive spot, I suck it slightly as she tilts her head to another side, giving me more space, then I make it harder.