Chapter Eighteen

JENNIE

After spending the whole day with my friends and boss, I go to the balcony, looking at the dark sky with a lot of stars shining down. Not to mention, the aesthetic moon, it's so beautiful, so calm to be able to absorb that environment.

With the cold wind brushes my sensitive skin, I curl up into the chair. Luckily, when we went to dinner, I choose to wear jeans and my white blouse to cover up the cold as we had dinner on the beach. Reminiscing the whole day today, I smile at the memories that we have made.

Suddenly, something that I don't want to remember comes out of my mind automatically.

Nancy.

I saw her grin from ear to ear when she hugged Lisa. I don't want to feel anything about that because I shouldn't. My boss and I are nothing, right? Squeezing my eyes shut, not wanting to compare her body to mine, I know she is hotter than me, more beautiful than me due to her model career and her natural look, but I can't stop myself, though. No wonder why Lisa used to hook up with her.

Lisa told me that they had stopped for a long time ago, but I don't know why I still have a small feeling inside my heart that I can't even describe, but I just realize that it hurts whenever I think about it.

As I try to kill that thought away, Lisa steps in. I know I can't stop my thought if I see her face right now, so I walk quickly back to our room without uttering a word.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She follows me from behind. OH, no!

I heave a deep sigh before facing her, "No, I am not." She takes one step towards me as I take one backward. "Stop there, Jennie Kim." She says firmly, but I don't listen to her.

She quickly takes two at the time as she grabs my wrist with one hand and another one on my head. In the blink of an eye, her plump lips land on mine. My eyes go wide, still, shock with her sudden action.

When I am about to respond, she pulls away, "I am sorry," She mutters, looking down at her feet.

"No, you aren't." I fire back. She looks at me in confusion, "What are you-" She is cut off by seeing some tears falling from my eyes.

"Why can't you do that to me? Is it because I am not your type. I don't look like a model as Nancy does?" I choke back my tears, feeling self-conscious about myself. Usually, I never care what others think about me, but she is different for me, so I have to make sure.

She looks at me with no emotion in her eyes. Then, I am shocked when her lips catch mine again.

"Lis-" I try to speak between our kiss, but she moves her lips aggressively against mine which makes me forget everything around us.

She pushes me on the bed slightly and crawls on top of me like an angry tiger catching its prey. Taken aback, I try to get up, but only to get a push on the bed again. She snatches my wrists and pins them above my head and whispers to me seductively, "Let me show you how much I want you since the first day we met."

Her breath brushes against my neck as a shiver runs down my spine. I am a little bit surprised when she told me that she wanted me since day one. I hate myself for not noticing that. She continues to kiss me on my lips, still pinning my hands above my head, not wanting me to move away.

She bites my lips slightly for not responding to her kiss. Running out of breath, I try to inhale by unlocking my mouth a little, but that naughty boss slides her tongue inside my mouth. When our tongues touch, I feel electricity run all over my body as I give in and kiss her back. Hard.

She smiles through our heat kiss because of satisfaction. As if our tongues can't get enough of each other, she releases my hands and holds the back of my head, deepening our kiss.

I think it's not the right thing to give her what I only have now because we just know each other for barely a month, but honestly, I also can't deny my need. Not now.

Her hands run down from my neck to the buttons of my blouse. I feel startled when she rips it off from me and tosses it on the floor, leaving me only with a bra.

I feel shy because of my old black bra, so I take the duvet to cover my body when she grabs it and pushes it away from me.

"You don't have to hide, Jennie Kim. You always are beautiful." She says in a sincerity voice. My heart nearly drops when she adds, "I love you."

That's it. Those words are the words I need from her before we go further than this, and now she has told me, so I think I don't need to hold it back anymore. This time, I grab her nape and attach our lips again. Her hands work urgently as she takes off my bra and throws it on the floor with my blouse under it.

She looks at my mounds with darker eyes, "You are so beautiful, Jennie." She says before she takes one of them in her mouth and starts sucking it hard. As I can't take all of the pleasure at once, my hands clutch her hair tightly.

She does that to another one when she uses another hand to cup my other breast slowly.

"Lisa, please" I beg. I don't know who I am anymore. I don't even know what I am begging for.

She looks at me with a smirk on her lips before she tries to remove my pants. She takes it off in a second before her hand works on my panties. Well, I honestly have only them to cover my private part due to all of my clothes are on the cold floor now. I don't know I can allow Lisa to take everything off of my body or not.

I touch her wrist and look at her, "Lisa, I-"

"Shh, you will be fine." She assures me as I nod.

Congratulations to me, now. The first time, naked with only panties on in front of my boss in my first decent job.

Suddenly, her lips go back to my collarbone, cutting everything I am thinking of. She moves her hand back to caress my breast slightly before going down and down and no!

I grab her wrist. She looks at me confusingly before I slowly release my hand from her, trying to be more confident.

"I can stop if you want," She says as she looks into my eyes with sincerity in her voice, but I know deep inside, she doesn't want to.

I take a deep breath before mumbling lightly, "Don't stop."

I don't need to tell her twice as she takes off my panties, leaving me completely exposed to her.

She goes back to kiss between my breasts, trailing down to my abdomen and lastly to my private part. I can feel her hot breath brushes against my skin down there, making another shiver rushes down from my head to my feet.

This is a whole new experience for me, though. Even if I used to live alone with independence, I've never done something like this before. She uses her tongue on that part, swiping up a little as I clutch the white duvet with both sides of my hands due to the good new pressure or rather pleasure she gives to me.

She starts to suck slowly as I try to keep my breath together, suppressing moans.

She looks at me, "Jennie, let me hear your moans." She says with a smirk and goes back to do what she began.

She sucks harder as I feel some sensation building up in my stomach. I don't know what it is, though. But, it feels so good to be true. I grab her hair with both my hands to deepen her face. She laughs against me and does it roughly this time.

"Lisa, I-I uh.." I stutter when she puts her tongue deeper and faster inside me.

"Cum for me, babe." She says as I reach my first orgasm in my life. I have never thought that this feels that good. I feel contented that I have experienced it with her for the first time.

She gets up and sleeps beside me, "How do you feel?" She asks as she wipes some sweats from my forehead. I smile, " Good,"

"Just good?" She asks jokingly.

"It's a-amazing," I utter as I take a pillow to cover my face in embarrassment.

She takes it off from me, "Don't be shy, babe. I am just kidding," She takes the duvet to cover both of us as she hugs me tightly and kisses my temple affectionately.

After a while, both of us fall asleep together. I snuggle in her neck as her arms wrapping around my waist. In her arms, I feel so safe. So good.