Chapter Eight

LISA

I wake up with a slight pain in my head. I rub my eyes due to the sunlight from the glass around the living room. Oh, last night, I slept here?

As I stand up from the chair, a white thick blanket falls off of my body. I pick it up and notice it's not mine. I don't know why, but I unconsciously inhale the scent of the blanket, and it smells so sweet. Suddenly, I recognize this blanket. It's Jennie's.

She has a strong sweet scent on her body. She has used this blanket just yesterday's night and now it smells like her. I walk to her room and see her sleeping peacefully without having anything covering her body.

When she sleeps, she looks so fragile and beautiful. When she is awake and angry, she looks like a wild tiger in the forest. Well, a beautiful wild tiger I guess. I smile at my stupid thought.

She looks cold, shivering from the air outside her room coming from the door where I stand as she hugs both her knees tightly. I walk to her bed and cover her body with the blanket. When she sleeps, her cheeks are like dumplings, making me want to pinch it very much.

But, I can't.

If I do, I will never have a life to live in the world anymore. The more I look at her, the more I want to touch those cheeks. It looks so soft and slightly chubby.

Cute.

I don't know what is happening inside me, but suddenly, my lips land on her cheek. WOW. It is softer than I think. I want to put my lips there the whole day if I can, but I have to stop it before she knows. POOR LALISA MANOBAN!

As I am about to get my lips off of her, she opens her eyes and pushes me away, "What are you doing?"

See? Lisa, you are in trouble now.

"I-I Um-m I just looked at you. Yes, I just looked at you." I give her an awkward smile.

"Why? What's wrong with my face? I saw you kissing me when I woke up." She asked.

Nothing is wrong! I just find your cheeks adorable, but I won't say it out loud.

"I saw a bug there, and I don't want to wake you up, so I just blow it away," I say, making her cheeks redden.

"Okay," She says as she gets up from the bed.

"Where are you going? You can sleep more. It's Sunday if you forget." I say.

"I have somewhere to go. Sorry, I forgot to tell you about it." She tells me, taking a towel from the closet.

"Where?"

"I go to-" She is cut off by the sound of the bell ringing.

Who is going to come this early? "Okay, you go to the bathroom, and I will open the door."

She nods, heading to the bathroom.

I open the door and see who else? My annoying best friend, Chipmunk.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" She shouts as I grab her inside and shut the door.

"Why shouting?" I ask with an annoyed face.

"Calm down, monkey. I just come here to ask you if you want to go somewhere since it's Sunday."

I smile until Jennie's door opens, revealing my PA wearing blue skinny jeans with a white blouse, coming out of her room.

"Who?" Chipmunk asks.

Oh God, I forgot to tell her about my new PA, and I wasn't planning to tell her this soon. I look at her to see that she is smirking at me.