Chapter Seventeen

JENNIE

"Jennie, let's go." Lisa says as she runs towards me. She's wearing white shorts and a simple white t-shirt with a beach picture on it, looking so cool in them.

"Where are Jisoo and Chaeng?" I ask, trying to turn my attention away from her beautiful handsome face.

"They are buying some snacks to eat on the boat." She says, wearing her sunglasses. Taking another pair from her pocket, she hands it to me, "Hey, wear these."

I smile and about to take it from her hand when she tucks a strand of my hair in my ears and puts the glasses on for me.

"It looks beautiful on you; you know?" She grins, showing her perfect smile. Since we knew each other, I've just noticed that she is the one that has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. "Thanks," I beam shyly.

"Let's go," She utters as she takes my hand in hers, making my cheeks burn at the gesture. I think it's because of the sun, though.

Yeah, she's your sun. My mind, she tries to tell me again, but I shrug it off and walk with Lisa to the boat.

We walk hand in hand like a couple playing on a beach when someone calls, "Hey," We turn back to see a beautiful woman with a bikini suit, and she grins excitedly at Lisa. She has a hot sexy body and face; I wonder who she is. She looks so comfortable around Lisa as if they have known each other for a decade when she grabs Lisa's arm.

"Hi," Lisa smiles back as she takes off her glasses.

"Long time no see, honey." She hugs Lisa tightly as I see Lisa looking at me uncomfortably. "Nancy, what are you doing here?" She tries to shove her away.

"Oh, I have a photoshoot here. Model's job. Y'know." She says and looks at me, "Who is she? Is she your new-?" She points at me as Lisa cuts her off.

"Uh, no. She is my PA." Lisa introduces me while that girl smiles at me like nothing happened. Like, something she said to me is normal, "Hi, I am Nancy."

"I'm Jennie." I force a smile and excuse myself from them as I walk towards the boat alone. "Wait for me, Jennie." I hear Lisa shouting from behind, but I increase my pace, not wanting to look back.

"Bye, Nancy. I need to go" She tells her loudly while she runs towards me. I hear that girl laughing from behind. I just find her sexy and beautiful, and now, I think she is the ugliest model in the world.

I feel my wrist has been grabbed as I turn my gaze to see Lisa holding my wrist firmly, but I scowl at her, "What's wrong with you, boss?" She is shocked by what I called her. I know she hates that, and I don't know why I say that, also.

She releases my hand and glares at me, "So, are we going back to boss and employee again?" She asks in serious angry tone.

"Don't you have some work with that model?" I ask, making her look confused.

"What are you talking about?" She asks, furrowing her brows. "Nothing," I say and try to climb on the boat by myself, but she hops on it faster than me. Then, she gives me her hand, and I refuse to take it and look away.

"Come on, you're wearing a dress. If you don't want to fall on the ground because of your dress, take my hand." I instantly hate myself for wearing this white loose dress that I bought with Jisoo yesterday when we hanged out around the beach.

I hesitate at first, but take it eventually. I see her smiling when I grab her hand as I look at her in annoyance. When I've already been on the boat, I immediately take my hand away from her. "Jennie-"

"Lisa, come to take these snacks. I'll help Jisoo to climb on the boat." Chaeng says. Jisoo and I wear the same dress. That's why Chaeng also has to help her on the boat. She is such a sweet person.