2

"Wait, so you don't know what happened?" Konohamaru asked a certain Uchiha doctor.

"All the analysis dictates that he suffered a sudden paralysis." Sakura said. "8 months ago to be exact."

"Himawari left the village 8 months ago." Naruto said from one corner of the office.

"Are you implying that Himawari has something to do with the prisoner's health status?" Konohamaru asked.

"Maybe the treatment's working? She's been under special treatment at Suna dattebayo"

"Perhaps. Her monthly reports said that her sudden allucination's have stopped for a while."  Sakura said. "She even seem to be more....happier there."

"Heh! Is obvious that Shinki has a lot to do with this." Shikamaru said with a smirk as Naruto glared at him. "What? Is not my fault that you decided to have a daughter."

"Shut up, idiot!" He replied.

"So, what should we finally do with him?" Sakura asked.

"Kill him." Sasuke replied. He was silent, hearing the whole discussion from another corner. "The Otsusuki clan members love to use people as vessels to control their chakra and use them as they will. The closer they are, the easier to manipulate them. Now that Himawari left, it's our chance to finish him."

"I will not kill a prisoner in my village." Konohamaru replied. "Those times are long gone."

"No" Naruto said while gaining everyone's attention. "We should listen to Sasuke. Himawari will still be in danger if he stays alive and she'll never find peace if we don't do something about it."

"Are you sure about this?" Sakura said with concern. "Revenge on what he did to Himawari will only bring you more pain."

"What would you do if it were Sarada?" Sasuke said. "Toneri abused of her while he was disguised as Kawaki. The fact that she wasn't the main target doesn't mean she won't become one in the future."

"I know, it's just that I don't want you both to fall through the same path that almost killed us all when we were young." Sakura stated.

Suddenly, Shikamaru received a call from the ANBU division regarding Toneri's status. "What? On it." He said while ending the call. "It's Toneri. He's at the verge of a heart attack."

"Then we should stop it!" Sakura said with determination. They all went to the prison he was held. Once the Uchiha doctor entered she quickle activated her healing chakra on him.

"It's...not working.." Sakura said after a while. Naruto turned to face Konohamaru.

"Konohamaru. Being the Hokage means you have to work to bring and mantain the peace in the village. But sometimes you have to make hard decisions for the greater good dattebayo" he said.

Lord Eight stared at him for a while and made a nod. "Sakura-chan, stop."

"B-but..." she protested.

"Sakura" her husband said while approaching her and placing her hand on her shoulder. "It's enough..."

Naruto approached the Otsusuki man, staring at him with a cold glare. Toneri moved a little bit to face him.

"Hinata and I gave you a chance a long time ago. And you did all of this." Naruto said. "The worst part is that you didn't go after me, you had to put my daughter in this."

"You don't understand" Toneri said as he struggled to catch his breath. "The real danger, is out there.."

"No more lies. It's time to face your fate." Naruto said before using his Nine Tails power to extract his chakra. Sakura and Sasuke looked at his friend in shock. They surely never expected him to do this.

Toneri's body fell lifeless on the floor as the Uzumaki made a huge sigh. "It's done" he said while leaving.

Konoha's New Prodigy: A New Pathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें