"Mera room hain mera marzi, main jaise chahe rahu!" Randhir said taking steps to her.

"Okay you stay here as you wish to stay am leaving." Sanyukta said and about to go when Randhir caught her wrist.

"Randhir what's this leave my hand." Sanyukta said shockingly when Randhir pulled her in a swift movement. Sanyukta bumped with his hard chest and shivered against his bare body. She could even smell his after shave lotion and could feel how hard his chest was.

"Tumne wo saree kyu nehi peheni jo maine bheja tha?" Randhir asked looking at her eyes when Sanyukta felt his minty breath. She also looked at his chocolatey eyes and lost there. But that for a moment as her rational mind shook her and she came back to her senses.

"Randhir what's this nonsense just leave my hand." Sanyukta said anxiously and pushed Randhir hard. Randhir was about to fall when he caught Sanyukta's hand and both landed on the bed Sanyukta top on him.

Sanyukta slowly opened her eyes and her eyes met with those chocolatey orbs again and she lost in those dark eyes once again.

"Ahem....ahem, what's happening here?" Both came back to their senses as they heard Misha. Sanyukta get up with a jolt when Randhir too sat up and quickly slipped into his clothes.

"Sanyu this is bhai's room, what are you doing here?" Misha asked confusingly.

"Wo....wo main wo....main..." Sanyukta was lost of words when Randhir came forward.

"Thanks Mish for coming on time otherwise main kisiko muh dikhane layek nehi raheta. I think your friend came here purposely to take my advantage!" Randhir said dramatically when Sanyukta's eyes became widened.

"Shut up, am not like you! I came here to return back this saree or nothing else. Understand!" Sanyukta said angrily.

"Ohh really! But last time I asked you said that you came here by mistake!" Randhir rolled his eyes thus Sanyukta became tongue tied.

"Off ho bhai not again, Sanyu peheli baar humare ghar aayi hain aur aate hi dono start ho gaye!" Misha said surprisingly.

"Yeah you are right Mish, she came her sasural for the very first time so we have to welcome her with aarti, isn't that so wifey!" Randhir said playfully thus Misha smiled a little but Sanyukta became angry.

"Am not your wife Randhir." Sanyukta said angrily.

"Off ho Sanyu bhai is just joking don't be angry babes." Misha tried to control the situation.

"Aachha toh phir yeh saree vi keya mazak mein bheja tha?" Sanyukta said angrily showing the saree.

"Show me show me, wow what a lovely saree, really bhai you have such a great taste." Misha gave him complement thus Randhir smiled.

"Waise suddenly yeh saree kiss liye, mujhe toh kabhi nehi diya?" Misha raised her brows.

"Aare it's ritual na wo after wedding first night kuch gift dena hota hain! Waise where is my gift wifey?" Randhir asked innocently when Sanyukta glared him hard.

"Bhai wo bhadak gayi hain aap please chup ho jau otherwise first night last night mein badal jayegi!" Misha whispered when Randhir chuckled slowly.

"Umm Sanyu tu mere room mein chal aabhi, baad mein assignment karna. Bhai aapka ho jaye toh bolna." Misha said thus Sanyukta about to go with her but stopped by Randhir next.

"You forget your saree here, go and get ready before am coming wifey." Randhir said when Sanyukta just lost her cool. She turned around and looked at him angrily.

"Am not a doll with whom you will play Randhir, am not going to wear this saree at any cost and that's final." She said in an icy cold voice when Randhir's smile got vanished.

"So you are not going to wear it?" Randhir asked coldly.

"Never." Sanyukta said furiously when Randhir took his phone and dialled a number.

"Yeah Karan you are talking about the Goa trip na okay am in." He said when Sanyukta became shocked.

"Aare priorities changed dude, okay am coming." He said and cut the call when Sanyukta approached him.

"Tum Goa jaa rahe ho toh phir assignment?" Sanyukta asked when Randhir didn't answer her.

"Randhir am asking something?" She asked again.

"Am not answerable to you?" Randhir said ignoring her.

"Yes you are cause am your partner and you can't avoid me." She said furiously when Randhir looked at her.

"Ohh really tum mujhe avoid kar sakti ho but main nehi!" He raised his brows.

"Maine tumhe kab avoid kiya?" She asked confusingly.

"Maine tumhe kaha tha wo saree pehen kar aane ke liye but you didn't aur aabhi vi deny kar rahi ho and you are asking me?" He said coldly.

"Randhir for God sake please grow up, assignment ke bich saree kahase aah gayi?" She asked confusingly.

"Wo so you mean am not grown up enough and still a kid, okay ek bachhe mein itna aakal hi kaha ke wo koi assignment kare! Misha am going to the airport and will come back after 15 days." Randhir said when both Sanyukta and Misha got shocked.

"But bhai what about the assignment?" Misha asked shockingly.

"Assignment what assignment Mish!" Randhir shrugged his shoulders.

"Randhir please be responsible." Sanyukta said in disbelief.

"Responsibility puri karne ke liye tum ho na. Am sure you can manage the assignment alone." Randhir said and opened his cupboard and bring out the trolley bag.

"Aachha thik hain, main pahenti hu." Sanyukta said helplessly when Randhir smirked.

"That's like my girl. Aagar pehele mann jati toh phir mujhe yeh extra work out nehi karna padta na wifey!" Randhir said mockingly and kept the trolley inside.

"Wife my foot!" Sanyukta stomped her feet and left the room with the saree angrily.

"Bhai aap vi na!" Misha shook her head and left too when Randhir laughed hard.

"Such a fool you are Sanyukta, ek fake call ko vi sach samajh liya aur meri baat manne ke liye raazi ho gayi!" And he laughed again.

Precap : Sanyukta in that red saree when Randhir just forget to blink his eyes to saw her like that.

********************************************

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

Words : 2244

#Bandita 🌹🌹