"Umm Sanyu tu mere room mein jaa kar baith main innhe menu baata kar aati hu. My room is second floor second room to the right okay." Misha informed Sanyukta thus she nodded and Misha went to the kitchen.

Sanyukta took baby step towards the upstairs, lost in the beauty of the house and how sophisticated everything was there. She was so lost in her thought that she didn't even realised that she was walking to second room to the left in the second floor. She unlocked the door and inhaled a sweet minty smell in the air inside. The room was huge, walls were painted in blue and the ceiling was in white and everything was there themed in blue and white. The room was beautifully decorated but not organized properly. Things were misplaced or kept here and there. And Sanyukta saw the king size bed which sheet was crumple and pillows were strew all over it.

"Yeh Misha vi na, keya haal bana kar rakha hain room ka!" Sanyukta shook her head and started rearrange the bed when she heard the clicked sound of the door. She turn around to see what was that and her world literally stopped right there.

If looks could kill she must be taking her last breath then. The moment she turn around she forgot everything. She forgot to breath to saw the scenario in front of her. Randhir was stood in front of her wearing nothing but a towel only and looking extremely hot. Sanyukta couldn't move away her gaze from his perfect body which was at display to her. The towel was hanging by his low waist and some water droplets were coming down from his neck to his chest and finally travelled his abdomen and became vanished in the towel followed by Sanyukta's curious gaze. Sanyukta felt like her throat became dry and palms were sweaty. In her 18 years old lifetime she never witnessed something like that. Yes she witnessed the models and actors shirtless but that on TV screen and not live like this. And also Randhir was something else. Sanyukta doesn't know what to do right now, her rational mind warned her to leave the room immediately when her knees turned into jelly and she became sandwich in between her body and mind and froze on her place.

"If you are done checking me out then please explain what are you doing here!" Randhir asked teasingly thus Sanyukta came back to her senses.

"Am not checking you out." Sanyukta said became embarrassed.

"Ohh really but sometimes before you were checking me out that too not in an innocent way!" Randhir said with a smirk thus Sanyukta felt uncomfortable.

"Ohh please, mere itne vi bure din nehi aaye jo main tumhe check out karungi." Sanyukta said irritatingly and looked away.

"Really! Then what are you doing here?" Randhir asked crossing his hands against his chest.

"I can ask the same." Sanyukta said with an attitude.

"Excuse me this is my room." Randhir said rolling his eyes.

"This is Misha's room and she told me to wait here." Sanyukta replied back.

"Ohh really do you think it's any Disney Princess's room! This is my room." Randhir taunted her thus Sanyukta take a look of the room and finally understand that it's his room.

"I-I am sorry. Wo main galti se yeha par aah gayi." Sanyukta stammered a little.

"Ohh really baby! Or you did it intentionally to check me out!" Randhir said teasingly.

"Shut up, am not checking you out, do you understand." She said anxiously when Randhir stood at his place.

"Aab kuch peheno ge vi yeah phir aaise hi khade rahoge!" Sanyukta asked in disgust.

"Hey this is my room I can even walk around naked if I wish." Randhir said smirking at her.

"Such a shameless you are." Sanyukta twitched her nose in disgust.