Halloween Special

A Halloween special requested by Guest on FFN! This theme has actually been pretty popular since I started this book, but someone finally made an official request and I couldn't put it off any longer XD

There's not a whole lot of interaction between them in this chapter... I'm sorry! I really tried my best, but this really gave me a lot of trouble... I hope you enjoy the chapter though!

Also! A huge thank you to everyone that was concerned about my kitten. I have great news! She's back! She came back a few days ago completely covered in mud and a few cuts on her head and ears, she seems a little sick, but there are no big injuries as far as I can tell! I was apparently grieving and being dramatic for nothing! (Fun fact: I was originally going to name her Loki, before I knew she was a girl. This experience makes me really wish I would have kept that name.) She's sitting on me now as I'm editing; I love her enough to share her cuteness with you! I won't make it a regular habit, but I'm just so excited to have her back again that I can't help but share her picture!

) She's sitting on me now as I'm editing; I love her enough to share her cuteness with you! I won't make it a regular habit, but I'm just so excited to have her back again that I can't help but share her picture!

Peter had to admit, he was a little confused when he arrived to the Compound the weekend before Halloween and didn't see a single decoration up. Ever since the month started, Peter had expected to see at least a couple skeletons hanging from the trees and figured they'd decorate when the holiday came closer. But here they were, five days away from Halloween and absolutely nothing.

With a frown on his face, Peter picked up his backpack and marched inside to find Mr. Stark. This was basically a crime - and Peter had to know why it was committed.

He found the man - along with the others - in the kitchen by the coffee pot, laughing at something Natasha said. His eyes brightened as he saw Peter enter, "Kid, perfect timing! Natasha just - what's wrong?"

All eyes were on Peter as he crossed his arms, "Why are there no decorations up?"

"Decorations?"

"For Halloween! It's in a few days and there's not even a real cobweb here!"

"What's Halloween?"

Peter spun around to look at Loki with wide eyes and mouth open in shock, "You don't know... Mr. Stark! We have to do a Halloween thing now! Loki doesn't know what it is!"

"We can't let trick-or-treaters come here, Peter," Steve said, smiling sympathetically. "And I don't think we could host a party on such short notice..."

"No," Tony shook his head as he placed his hands on his hips, "But we can still decorate and go out. Only if Peter helps us, though. It was your idea, no take backs - all or nothing."

Peter's eyes brightened as he nodded, "Definitely! I can get your costumes and pick out decorations!"

"Wait- That's not-" Tony attempted to reach out to stop him, but Peter was already running back out the room, calling for Thor and Loki to follow him.