Chapter 17

This chapter is rated mature. Meaning that I didn't want to make this whole book mature, I'm leaving a warning here.

So if you're too young, or just don't want to read it, skip this chapter. It's as simple as that.

Evie

Another wave of pain hits me, and I clutch my stomach and whimper. How long does this last for?

Usually a few hours a day, for a week. Every month until you mate.

Well, that's good to know.

I shakily stand up and walk to my bed, and lay down. Let's hope that I can fall asleep.

.
.
Yeah, funny. I never fell asleep, well not until the pain went away.

I woke up the next day, all crampy but nothing too serious.

I walked down the stairs and saw Brax sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen. His head in his hands.

His head shoots up as soon as he sees me.

"Evie I'm so sorry." He whimpers, standing up. I hate to see him like this. Even if it's his own fault.

"Why'd you do it?" I ask, my voice cracking at the end.

"Layla. She had some sort of, powder. Something a witch had to of made. She came into my office like she owned the place, somehow sneaking in through my guards, and blew the powder into my face. I don't know how she got it, witches covens are hidden from werewolves." He says quickly.

What. The. Fuck.

I'm going to kill that bitch.

"Really?" I ask, almost crying. I was so scared that he left me. It's funny how fast I forgave him.

Probably what he felt like when I ran from him. God I'm such a shitty person.

"I would never leave you." He says, pulling me into him.

I stay silent, but melt in his embrace. It's only been a few days but it felt like a lifetime.

"Wait, how did you break the spell?" I ask, and his face goes red.

"The smell of your heat."
.
.
We stood there for a few moments, before he spoke up again.

"I've mind linked the guards, they already put Layla into the cells. She'll be there when we get back." He tells me, and I tense up hearing her name.

I nod, and put my head back on his chest.

But then, of course something has to ruin it.

Of course my heat decided to come back. Right then.

The familiar fire goes through my bones, and my body gets all hot.

I take off the sweatshirt that I stupidly put of this morning, and cradle my stomach.

Braxton's eye's shift to me, and a low growl emits from his mouth.

I can't take this anymore, not again. And if fully mating with Brax is the only way to stop it, then so be it.

"Help me..." I pant, squeezing ny eyes shut.

He blinks a few times, and manages a 'are you sure'.

"Yes."

As soon as I utter those words, he slams his lips onto mine, and lifts me up by the back of my thighs.

I wrap my legs around him, and open my mouth to deepen the kiss while Brax walks up the stairs.

He stops kissing my lips, but moves down my neck and sucks on the spot where my mark is supposed to go, making me moan.

We make it to the bedroom, and he lays me down on the bed before crawling on top of me and attacking me with his lips again.

I break the kiss, and peel my shirt off of my body, it clinging to me like a second skin due to the sweat from my heat.

He starts kissing down my chest, and I gasp before pulling his shirt off.

Somehow in the next few seconds, all of our clothes are on the floor and he's looking down at me, making me squirm under his gaze.

"God you perfect." He breathes, and my body heats up.

"Are you sure?" He asks, it sounding like he's trying to control himself.

I nod and he doesn't waste any time before easing into me.

I cry out due to the weird, foren feeling. But fuck does it hurt.

After a few moments of harsh breathing, I give him the signal to go ahead and this time it's much more enjoyable.

As he moves faster, my moans get louder and a pressure in my abdomen builds.

"Oh god..." I moan, loving the feeling of him inside me. Milini purrs.

Why didn't we do this yesterday?

After a final thrust, the pressure in my abdomen explodes and my body is in pure bliss.

"Mark me.." I breath, and angle my neck to the side.

His wolf must be in control, because he doesn't waste any time in biting down on my neck.

At first it hurts, but after he removes his fangs and licks it clean, it makes my shudder.

He lays down next to me, and looks me in the eyes.

"I love you." He says, making my heart melt.

"I think I love you too."

~~~

Yeah. This chapter kinda sucked! But that's okay.