Chapter 8

Evie's P.O.V

Today was the day. The day I have to meet my mate, who just so happens to be a prince. I can do this.

I get out of my bed at 7 o clock to make aure I'm ready by the time Tuckerbgets here to take me to the prince's castle- I mean pack house.

I run to my bathroom, and turn on the water till its steamy. Then I step in and let the watwr cascade over my tired limbs. I wash my hair, and body, then I shave and turn the water to ice cold to wake me up making me yelp.

It works.

I get out and blowdry my blinde locks of hair until there dry and shiny, then I run a brush through it until it's tangle free.

I put on light makeup, and curl the tips of my hair.

Next step is clothes.

Walking to my closet, I skim through the hangers. Wjat should I wear? Should I dress fancy because he's a prince? Or just casual cause he's my mate? Sighing, I decide on an outfit.

My outfit consits of a maroon high-waisted skirt, a black tank top, my black leather jacket, and a pair of black boots. I change my lipstick to dark red.

I walk downstairs and grab one of the cookies that we made yesterday. They are soo good.

Seeing that it's already 7:55 I grab my suitcase that consists of what I'll need for the next few days until we move my stuff. Well, that is if he doesn't reject me.

Last night, I cleared things up with my mom and brother. Too bad they weren't here to see me off, mom had to take Colten to the packhouse and help Luna finish up the touches for her son's party. He found his mate. Too bad I won't be here too meet her, I'm sure she'll make a great new Luna.

Anyways, they gave me a round of hugs last night before I went to bed.

I walk out on my porch and see Tucker's truck already in the driveway. Shrugging, I walk over to it and tap on the glass.

He smiles when he sees me.

Doing the same thing I did yesterday, I get in the car and throw my bag in the back.

"Hi Luna, or should I say queen?" He raises an eyebrow. I laugh, and he starts driving away.

"I don't even know what to say about that. We'll see how it goes." I say shrugging, even though my heart is beeting 10x the normal rate, and I'm sure he can hear it.

I take off my jacket, because the car is super hot, and look out the window. Watching the tree's and other cars pass by. We've been driving for about an hour now. Half way there.

We make jokes, and just talk to pass the time. But I can't get the nerves out of my stomache.

"Are you alright? You haven't said anything in a while." He asks, studying me, seeing if I'll crack.

"Just nervous is all." I say, giving him a tight-lipped smile.

"Well I hope not too nervous, because we're here." The last time I was here, I didn't really admire the castle-like packhouse. It is huge, wayyy bigger than my old pack house.

It's a grey stone, and wooden castle with a lot of windows, and huge oak doors that I remember walking into last time.

Before getting out, I ahove my jacket into my suitcase and zip it up. Just trying to pass time.

"You know you have to get out, right?" He jokes, trying to help the nerves still hanging around.

"Yeah.." I gulp and hop out of the black truck. Tucker steps out and pushes me forwards until I'm walking towards the doors by myself.

"I can't do this." I say, stopping, making him nearly crash into me.

"Yes you can. If it makes you feel any better, Brax was acting luke a girl yesterday. Fuming when I got there, and when I left he was asking me what to wear." I laugh, and shake my head. Guys are worse then girls.

Taking a deep breath, I start walking until I'm standing in frontof the gurards who bow their heads. How do they know already?

"Queen" They say simultaneously, still bowing.

"Uh please, call me Evie. Not this queen crap." I mumble, looking at my feet.

They open the doors, and Tucker pushes me through and leads me up to what I'm assuming is an office. But I can still smell his scent through the doors. Chocolate pine.

'Knock' Tucker mouths, and I do. Almost instantly, I hear a come in.

The next thing I know, Tucker opens the doors, pushes me inside, and then smalms them in my face. I mumble traiter under my breath.

I hesitantly turn around and am metby the bright gren eyes of my mate. This time he is wearing a royal blue t-shirt. But, he is sitting behind a desk, so I can't really see the other half of his body.

"Mate" He growls, and in an instant he's in front of me. His eye's bright gold letting me know his wolf is in control.

I gasp as he puts his nose in the crook of my neck, and wraps his arms around my waist. I melt in his touch, and my legs turn to jelly.

"Can't leave. I won't let you." His wolf says and it make my heart flutter.

Seeming to take control back, Braxton takes a step back and I instantly miss his touch.

It seems like he does too, because in a second I'm in his arms. This time, I wrap my arms around his neck and he growls in approval.

"I'm sorry." I mumble into his chest, but it seems like he heard me because he tightens his hold on me.

~~~~~

Like it? There reunited! Finally! Will Brax forgive her? Or will he hug her and reject her?

Read the next chapter to find out!