Mood Swings and Prison Visit Nightmare

Depuis le début

"Babe doesn't this stage of pregnancy make you feel more horny" Logan whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine as he kisses my neck still massaging my back. "Yes unfortunately which sucks for me" I say feeling annoyed as I got off my bed and walked to my dresser leaning against it. "I can help you with that my sexy mama" Logan says smirking as he picked me up, set me on my dresser, then stepped in between my legs and licked his lips. "In your dreams pervert" I say in a sassy tone as I glared at him and spit in his face. "I can make my dream happen now babygirl" Logan growls as he grips my waist tightly.

"Don't even think about it you little..." I start to say but got cut off by Logan locking his lips to mine as he kissed me passionately. I ignored my head as my stupid self kissed him back and we had a make out session for a few minutes which for some reason turned me on. "Want me to stop honey" Logan asks as he winks at me and picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. "No I want you to shut up and make love to me loser" I say breathing hard as I kissed him again. "Your wish is my command my feisty girl" Logan says in a cocky tone as he carried me to my bed, laid me down, then got on top of me and started sending kisses down my neck as he took my top off just as I got his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor.

We kept making out as I undressed him down to his boxers and my stupid heart took over my head as I allowed Logan to give me hickeys on my neck and squeeze my ass which only made my hormones go more crazy. "God your so fucking beautiful" Logan growled in my ear as he slid my skirt down leaving me in just my bra and underwear. "Not so bad yourself Henderson now shut up and fuck me already" I say in a sultry voice as I rubbed his chest making him moan.

"You don't need to tell me twice sweetheart" Logan says wiggling his eyebrows as he rubs my chest and kisses me again sliding his tongue in my mouth. Just as Logan had finished undoing my bra and started sucking on my breast, I had the one vision pop into my head that I hated seeing with a passion. I pictured him and Lucy naked together about to make love and it finally knocked some sense into my head as I started shaking a little. "Wait stop" I say as I put my hand on Logan's chest and tried sitting up. "I will once I'm done making sweet passionate love to you baby" Logan says smugly as he pushes me back down and rubs his hand down my chest and up my thighs.

"That's not happening anymore so get off me you pig" I say as I glared at him darkly but the perv ignored me as he locked my legs around his waist. "Not until I'm done" Logan growls again as he squeezes my breast and my ass which was my final straw as I felt my skin crawl and my blood boil. "Logan get the fuck off of me you two timing bastard ugh" I screamed pissed off as I kneed him in the groin, punched him hard in the face, then got off my bed putting my bra on and crossing my arms. "Hey what was that for I was just trying to heal your sexual desires" Logan says in a sexy voice as he stood behind me holding my waist as he kissed my neck again.

"Get your filthy hands off me and I'm never having sex with you again you son of a bitch" I say angrily as I elbowed him in the stomach and put my clothes back on then stormed out to the living room. "Babe come on you know you were just as horny as I was and we were about to make love what happened to change your mind" Logan asks as he follows me and grabs my arm. "The same thing that always happens when I try getting intimate with you... I saw you and Lucy in bed together in my head" I say feeling my temper rising as I shook just thinking about it.

"Hey I thought you forgave me for sleeping with Lucy" Logan says pouting as he grips my waist. "I did but forgiving and forgetting are two totally separate things Logan" I say quietly as I pulled away from him and started getting tears in my eyes as I leaned against the counter in my kitchen. "I know how to make you forget about it" Logan says licking his lips as he sets me on top of the counter then gets in between my legs and kisses me passionately making me moan softly. "Logan you can't just use sex to make me forget about it that's not how it works and get your disgusting lips off me ugh" I say furiously as I bitch slapped him in his smug face and jumped off the counter.