•loris karius•

By footbaliimagines

Loris presses his lips to your neck and you can't help but let out a low groan. His hands grip your waist and one creeps up your back, massaging your skin in circles. You run your fingers through the strands of his blonde hair as he suddenly lifts you off of your feet.
"Congrats on the win, babe." You manage to murmur out, but your words are shaky and your breathing hitched.
(It's not your fault that stringing together a properly coherent sentence was this difficult when your gorgeous, model-worthy, currently shirtless boyfriend was kissing the spot below your ear like this.)
(I mean, you had eyes, after all.)
"Wouldn't have been able to do it without you." Gently, he lets you fall backwards onto the mattress, pausing to grin at you before scrambling to the sheets beside you and resuming.
"You give me too much credit." You giggle.
"God, no." He shakes his head firmly, pulling away. You pout and whine, and reach forwards to loop your hands around his neck. "If it wasn't for you, I'd still be in Germany, and I'd-"
"You'd probably be sane."
He chuckles, "That is also very likely."
His eyes soften as he smiles at you, and then the next thing you know, his lips are on yours again and your shirt is flung across the sheets. "Marry me?"
The two words, that are both so short but mean so much, make you pull away from him in shock. "Loris, what the fuck-"
"Marry me."
"You're just saying that because I'm not wearing a bra right now." You reason.
(Him proposing was just like that time you accidentally told him you loved him for the first time when we went down on you.)
(A heat of the moment confession, nothing more than an utterance word-vomited out in the midst of sex.)
(Right?)
Loris laughs. "That, and so, so much more."
"Can it wait?"
"Jesus christ." He flops onto his back, and you mirror his actions. "I think you might be the first woman in the history of the universe to ask if a proposal can wait."
"I think you might be the first man to propose seriously to a woman literally 2 minutes before sex."
"It's not the worst idea."
You laugh. "Seriously though, ask me again in 20 minutes."
"20 minutes? I doubt I'll even last ten."
Loris starts to push his shorts down his hips and you feel your gaze wander. "And don't worry, I'll make sure that you don't either."