•neymar•

Credit to

__________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

__________________

You were currently vacationing at Disneyland with Neymar. You both wanted to escape the the hectic life in Barcelona, so you decided to come here and enjoy some peace of mind. It was a nice day out, sunny, warm, and a cool summer breeze. Today would be the perfect day.
"Alright what should we do first?" You asked while scanning the park's map.
"Whatever it is you desire." Neymar cooed. He wrapped his arm around you and and kissed your cheek.
"Save the sappiness." You laughed while gently patting his cheek away.
"Why don't we go ride that roller coasters over there?" He suggested pointing to the tall ride.
"H-hey why don't we go ride the carousel? It'll b-be fun." You smiled hesitantly. You dragged Neymar away from the roller coaster and sped fast past it. Neymar grasped your hand and stopped you along the way.
"Y/n are you too scared to go on the roller coaster?" He smiled while cupping your face.
"N-no it's just that it seems to slow to go on. I-I want something fast." You lied. You were too afraid to go on the roller coaster, it was something you always feared. Heights were just not a good thing for you to experience.
"Babe, it's okay. It's just a ride." He laughed.
"I know..." You whined.
"Let's just wing this date, why don't we just do whatever we see we like. We don't have to ride all the rides." You suggested.
"Whatever you want." Neymar smiled. He intertwined his hand in your and you both began to tour the theme park.
"look it's Mickey!" You pointed like a little kid. You broke away from neymar and went to take a picture.
"Babe lets not...." He begged.
"Oh it's fine, just a guy in costume." You reassured.
"Just a guy?" Neymar asked sternly.
You tapped the Mickey costume and asked for a selfie. Mickey replied with a two thumbs up. Mickey put his arm around your waist and made a peace sign. You snapped a picture, but it was a bit blurry.
"Hey babe, can you take the picture for me?" You asked handing him your phone.
"Alright hand it over." Neymar huffed.
"Say cheese." He said dryly.
"Cheese!" You smiled for the camera. After you finished taking the shot you waved a bye to Mickey and made your way to Neymar.
"Don't I look so cute?" You joked.
"Cheeky bastard." Neymar scoffed.
"Babe, what the hell?" You raised your brow and slapped him gentler in the shoulder.
"Sorry, it's just that Mickey was all over you." He explained.
"You're being overprotective Neymar, besides I'm all yours, no one else's."
You smirked giving him a kiss.
"I want you all to myself...... perhaps In a bed at the Cinderella suite?" Neymar said finished his kiss.
"Damn it Ney, now is not the time for screwing each other." You laughed hysterically.
"Let's continue on with our trip." He smiled, grabbing your hand and walking on.
Your date did start off on the wrong foot, but you thought it was cute that Neymar was being protective. It have you the sense that he only wanted himself to have you, no one else.
As you both walked through the park you saw a couple walk past you. You and Neymar started laughing hysterically, at first it was normal, but then Neymar started having these mini snorts in between his laughs.
"Neymar!" You smirked, while gently slapping his shoulder!
The couple turned around and had a disturbed look on their face. They then walked off quickly, weirded out by you and Neymar.
"Neymar you're making a scene." You smirked, while biting your lip to hold back the incoming laughs.
"He's my Mickey, she's my Minnie?!" Neymar smiled pointing his thumb back where the couple stood.
"I know it sounds really stupid, but we need to stop." You whined holding your stomach. It aches from all the laughing. You and Neymar had been laughing nonstop, all because you saw those stereotypical couples wearing stupid shit.
"Babe I would never make you wear shit like that." He smiled crossing his hands.
"Alright, let's continue on." You sighed smiling. You grabbed Neymar's shoulder and wrapped your arms around his waist.
"Oh shit." Neymar cursed under his breath.
"I don't want build...." He paused
"A snowman!!" You yelled cutting him off. You spotted the frozen gift shop and ran to view all the merchandise.
"Babe please no, not this frozen shit." He whined, dragging his feet into the store.
"Do you wanna build a snowman?" You sang, holding out a tiny Olaf.
"Yes... Ahem." Neymar mumbled.
"I can't hear you babe?" You joked holing your hand to your ear.
"Let it go, let it go, something something." Neymar laughed.
You thought he looked so cute letting out that laugh. He hated frozen, and after you made him laugh, your heart melted. You loved the sight of a blushing Neymar.
"So is this what you want?" Neymar smiled. He was holding an oversized Olaf, a Frozen graphic t-shirt, soundtrack, and dvd.
"Yes all that is much needed." You smiled, pretending to almost faint.
After you finished buying the merchandise you headed out holding Neymar's hand and and a bunch of frozen shopping bags in the other. Neymar was holding the oversized Olaf in the other.
"Thanks for today." You blushed, tucking a lock of hair behind your ear.
"Aww you're so cute when you get sentimental." Neymar said bopping your nose.
You have him a peck to the cheek. Today had been a pretty awesome date. You laughed, chatted, and managed to spend a good day with Neymar. Spending it at Disneyland was the right choice. Spending it at the place where dreams come true.

Soccer imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें