•jonathan dos santos•

By imagines-footballers

Jonathan Dos Santos was:
1. Undeniably attractive
2. Calm
3. and Emotionless
Yes, emotionless. At least in public or around his team mates. He had this idea in his mind that he had to keep up this manly, don't need anyone persona around his team mates. He would invite his girlfriend Niamh to attend away games with him and ignore her for 99% of the time.
Niamh had gotten use to this and no longer expected cute, cuddling sessions on the bus, instead bringing a book and her headphones.
But recently Niamh had been sitting next to Roberto Soldado who would happily converse with her. Their friendship had grown and they were now the best of friends. They would share music with each other, send each other snapchats when they were sitting next to each other and even fall asleep on each other when the journeys got boring.
Jonathan didn't even notice how close his team mate and girlfriend had become until they were packing for another away game and saw a Villareal CF shirt that didn't have his name on it. It had Soldado on the back.
Jonathan quickly discarded the shirt from her bag and threw it under the king-size bed they shared before packing the shirt with his name on the back into her bag.

They were boarding the coach and Niamh was making her way to the back of the coach where Robert was sat. Her journey was quickly ended when an arm pulled her into an empty seat. She looked at the person who pulled her arm and quickly realised it was Jonathan.
"What's up Jona?"
"Sit with me today." He said, pulling his girlfriend into his side and kissing her temple. Niamh obliged, quickly turning round to Robert and shrugging as he gave her a thumbs up.
Niamh expected Jonathan to stay silent but he didn't. They conversed the entire journey, exchanging jokes and taking cute selfies that would be uploaded to social media as soon as WiFi was accessible.
This journey was a long one and most of the team were snoozing softly in their chairs. Niamh and Jonathan were still awake, silence ruling them, as they gave each other tender touches: a small kiss on Jonathan's jawline, his thumb caressing Niamh's hand.
"Babe?" Niamh turned to face her boyfriend as she addressed him. Jonathan mumbled ans she continued. "Why did you want me to sit with you?"
"It's stupid."
"Please tell me Jona."
"You're getting really close with Roberto and I got jealous. I know you're just friends but it makes me feel funny. I need to make the most of my time with you and drop the big tough guy act." Jonathan confessed. Niamh laughed softly and kissed her boyfriend's nose.
"You're cute."
"I am aren't I?" Jonathan replied.
"Don't get too cocky, I'm sure Roberto would still welcome me back there." Niamh teased before feeling her boyfriend's strong arms enclose her.
"Sh. You're mine, in a completely non-possessive way of course."