•zlatan ibrahimovic•

Zlatan
By footballimagines

No one said it was going to be easy date or marry a man who already had an ex wife, or children. Not that the kids were the problem, because they weren't. On the contrary, the kids were the only good thing that came out of that marriage. You didn't had children on your own, you were to preoccupied with a career to even think about having kids.
You were probably waiting for the perfect man to marry and to have kids, and you found him. But he already had that, he already had the perfect marriage and he has the perfect kids. So you were not trying to convice him to have another, you were waiting, maybe it would happen, maybe not.
But to you it was hard being in the same room as Zlatan and Helena when they were arguing about their kids, you were just sat somewhere not listening to anything they were saying, not because you didn't wanted, but because Max and Vincent were not your kids so you felt you had no right to say anything, expecially when their mother was around, you had the slight feeling she didn't liked you very much. But that didn't mattered.
But in that moment, their "conversation" was getting louder by the second, you couldn't tell why because, again, you weren't paying attention. It was Zlatan's weekend with his sons, but his ex wife had showed up to talk to him, you were leaving the room when he said no, and for you to stay, so you did. But you were ignoring anything that both of them were saying.
But when their voices started to raise, you remembered the two kids in their bedroom probably trying to sleep, they weren't there to listen to their parents argue. So you sigh and get up from the couch passing past the ex couple but stopped next to Zlatan.
   - I'm going to check the boys. - you say in a low voice trying not to anger the woman in front of you.
  - They're not your kids, back the fuck off. - she screams at you and you shook your head.
  - No, they aren't. But I love them as well, and this is my house. Show me a little of respect, want to argue, please leave.
  - This conversation is not finished. - she says grabbing her things and leaving.
  - I'm sorry. - Zlatan whisperes looking at you.
  - Nah, it's okay.
  - I'm going to check on the boys.
  - I'm going to make some tea then. - you say and he laughs.
  - Could you be any more british than that?
  - What? I like my tea, like I like my men.
  - And how is that?
  - Hot, with a little swedish cream. - you say and laugh.
Zlatan shakes his head walking towards you and kissing your forehead walking towards the hallway and probably to the boys room, you bite your lip making your way towards the kitchen. Yeah, no one said it was easy.