•Christian pulisic•

By imaginingfc

You sat down on your couch and pulled your laptop onto your lap intending to respond to some emails. After responding to two or three, however, you were bored so you closed your email and opened up YouTube. You and your team had done a video with one of the football channels and you were curious to see how it turned out.
When you finished the video, you glanced at the sidebar for related videos and spotted one with Christian Pulisic. Now, you had always had a small crush on him and you really didn't want to go back to answering emails, so you clicked on the video.
In the video, the interviewer had Christian play a round of kiss, marry, avoid. She then gave him three female professional football players: the first was a player for the US women's national team that he was pretty close with, the second was a random player from the German women's national team, and the third player was you.
As soon as you heard your name, you were unsure if you wanted to continue the video. What if he says avoid? You thought and your heart sunk. But then wouldn't it be weird if he said kiss or marry as well? You bit your lip and continued watching the video. You tuned back in to hear Christian discussing the first player he was given, "Well, she and I are really close so I wouldn't want to have to avoid her from now on, but we are also so close that she's more like a sister so it would be weird to marry her... I think I'd kiss her because she'd understand it was for a game."
Okay, so now he is either going to say avoid me or marry me... You thought to yourself. You pulled yourself out of your thoughts once again to watch him talk about the second player the interviewer had offered. "I have never really met her to be honest," Christian said laughing a little. "So I think I would have to avoid her."
"Okay and last but not least, y/f/n y/l/n," the interviewer said even though it was obvious which choice was left.
"Well, there is only one option left so I'd have to say I'd marry her," Christian said. He ran his hand through his hair before continuing, "To be fully honest, I've always had a bit of a crush on her since we first met about a year ago..." He laughed nervously and shifted in his seat.
"Well, that ended up being a bit of a juicy game of kiss, marry, avoid. Thank you Christian for doing this interview," the interviewer said beginning to wrap up the video.
"My pleasure," Christian replied and smiled at the camera.
You shut your laptop and stared straight ahead trying to understand what you just watched. Christian Pulisic just said he had a crush on me?? You thought. Suddenly, you got an idea. You flipped open your laptop once again and logged into your Twitter.
@yourtwitter: @cpulisic_10 I hear you want to marry me... better buy me dinner first ;-) xx
Smiling to yourself, you shut your laptop and headed up to your bedroom to get ready for bed. As you were scrolling through your various social medias before you went to bed, you opened up your twitter app and checked your dms. You quickly noticed one from Christian and opened it.
Christian Pulisic: Hey I saw your tweet... when do you want to get dinner? :)
You smiled and quickly responded with: Well, I'm going to the USMNT match against Panama tomorrow afternoon... are you free after?
A few minutes later, Christian responded with: I'm sure I could clear up some time to take you to dinner tomorrow ;)
You responded with: Well, you better if you want to marry me ;-) xx
Christian then responded with: haha noted. I will plan on dinner with you tomorrow night :)
The two of you ended up talking for a little while longer and you exchanged phone numbers in order to sort out the details of your date the next day. When you realized you both needed to be getting to sleep, you both said goodnight. You set your phone down on your bedside table and laid your head down on your pillow, first taking in what just happened, and then wracking your brain trying to figure out what you were going to wear tomorrow until you fell asleep.