•hector bellerin & oliver giroud•

By imaginingfootball

It was a couple of days before the official start of the season and and you had been invited to come and watch the lads train by Hector. The two of you had been introduced a couple of months ago through your good friend Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and the two of you had been almost inseparable since then.

The more time that you spent with Hector the closer you two got in that time. You had almost spent the entire summer together and you were just enjoying being around him for now. Sometime about spending time with Hector just seemed right and relaxed, you could be yourself around him.

Whilst you had been spending all that time around Hector you had also got to know another one of the Arsenal players very well. His name was Olivier Giroud, he was incredibly handsome, he was a gentleman, he was very stylish and suave and every time you saw or spoke to him you just couldn't stop smiling.

As you pulled your car up outside of the training centre you climbed from your car and sent a quick text to Hector informing him that you were waiting outside. Within moments he arrived standing there in front of you before wrapping a strong pair of arms around you making you giggle and snuggle into him warmly. "How are you?" You asked.

"Great now that you're finally here." Hector responded as you felt your cheeks begin to become warm from his words, clearing his throat softly he continued. "Are you excited to see us train? I've been bragging to the guys about you all morning, they're all really happy to finally meet you, well minus Chambo of course." The two of you laugh.

"And Oli." You added nonchalantly as the Spaniard gazed down at you with an almost surprised look on his face asking you where the two of you had met. "I, uh, I meet him at that event you took me to last month?" Hector nodded. "I was standing on my own feeling a little lonely and Olivier saved me. He's really funny and sweet." You smile at the memory.

Hector's tone had changed before he growled back in hardened tone. "Yeah, Olivier is great." Then he shook his head and said. "Why don't you head out to the field, I think that Alex is already out there so you'll know someone, right?" You smiled and nodded your head before exiting the building and heading outside.

As the young man turned around he was Olivier leant against the wall with a smirk playing across his lips. "Ah, so she is your friend?" Hector narrowed his eyes a little as he stepped passed him. "Well, at least you say that she is your friends, the way you look at her says a very different story." The younger man only shrugged in response.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Hector replied simply, deep down he knew that he felt something for you, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to admit it yet. He wondered what would happen if you didn't feel the same way, he didn't want to risk what the two of you already had, it was too important to him.

Olivier scoffed softly as he patted him on the shoulder as he stepped past him towards the field and said. "Well, if you don't want her Hector I will be more than happy to take her off your hands. She is a smart and beautiful woman and she deserves a good man who is honest with their feelings. Perhaps that is me." He shrugged before adding. "See you out there, my friend."

The younger man let out a loud puff of air as he watched the tall striker step out onto the field going straight to you and pulling you into a warm hug, this made Hector's insides roar with competitiveness. Of course he knew that you were not a prize to be won, but he'd be damned if he wasn't going to fight for you.

After he was finished getting ready the Spaniard stepped out onto the pitch and saw that you were now sitting behind the chain that was around the field on a bench, you gave him a small wave which he returned before joining a couple of the other players with their warm-ups.

Hector knew that he was going to have to do something very special to stand-out and impress you and he also knew that it would be especially hard considering everything that Olivier seemed to do was awe-inspiring and seemed almost impossible replicate.

When some of his teammates had figured out what the young man was trying to accomplish they decided it would be fun to help him and with it he was able to pull of some really impressive tricks and skills, every time he would glance over to you and you would be clapping and grinning.

Not long later they decided to practice some set-plays, Hector watched as Mesut stepped over to put a corner in and everyone was in the box, Wojciech was protecting the goal. Olivier gave him a grin before he heard the ball being played into the area, he gazed over to you in the next second before he was thrown to the ground with a loud thud.

When the Spaniard opened his eyes next he found himself inside of the medical room, glancing around he saw that you were sat across the room, the moment you noticed that he was awake you ran to his side and said in a worried tone. "Hector, are you okay?" Slowly he nodded his head. "I was so worried about you." You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug.

It took him a moment to work out what you had said before he pulled away and gazed deeply into your eyes before saying. "You were worried? Really?" You nodded your head in answer and that made him grin softly. "I need to ask you something because if I don't I'll regret it, I know it." Your eyes brightened up. "Do you want to go out for a meal sometime?"

Giggle gently you placed your hand on his chest and said. "We go out almost every night for dinner..."

"No... I mean, not as friends, but as... well, like a date." You mouth popped open then as he corrected you. "If you don't want to then we can just forget I ever said this and continue to be friends, but I just want to know where we are going because I think that I really like you and I need to know if there is a chance that you-"

Ceasing him from talking anymore you planted a passionate kiss onto his pillowy lips, as you pulled away he let out a breath of air before muttering. "I'll take that as a yes..." Once again you let out a laugh before cupping his cheeks and pulling him back for another kiss.