•Kylian Mbappe•

By footballfangurl

When you saw Kylian keep on challenging the referee and pointing his finger at him, you sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. You had fought just before the game, about something so stupid but it had put him in a foul mood. There was this guy you used to be good friends with, who had started texting you again recently. Kylian insisted that he was interested in you and you denied it, of course. Then, he had the nerve to ask you to not answer the guy back and you had exploded in anger, yelling at him that he couldn't tell you what to do. That, in turn, had set him off as well and here you two were, still angry with each other but supposed to be focused on the football game that was going on. Kylian was normally quite good at turning anger into motivation but with him already challenging the ref this early in the game, you knew it wouldn't have a good ending for him.
"Stop it, Kylian." You muttered, watching as Kylian was still arguing with the referee. Neymar knew as well as you did that he needed to stop before he got sent off, which you knew would put Kylian in an even worse mood, so you were grateful when Neymar jogged over to calm Kylian down. You made a mental note to remember to thank him when the game was over.
He kept relatively quiet throughout the rest of the match, which you knew had been because of whatever Neymar had said to Kylian. It wasn't until stoppage time that he lashed out again. Kylian got tackled to the ground and you knew he'd have to ice his bruises after the game in order to avoid swelling. It didn't look pretty, but you were relieved that he wasn't severely injured. But the moment you saw him scramble back up and go over to the player that fouled him, you jumped up and gripped the railing in front of you. Kylian pushed the player to the ground and you groaned out loud in dismay, cursing silently at how much of an idiot he was being. You knew he'd get red for this, which meant he'd be in a foul mood until someone managed to calm him down. Normally, that would be you, but seeing as how you two were fighting before the game, you weren't sure if he wanted to be in your presence right now.
Still, you couldn't quite manage to keep sitting where you were as you saw Kylian walk of the pitch, shaking his head in disappointment and anger. You wanted to see for yourself if he was okay, even if he'd tell you to go away straight afterwards. That's why you decided to pay a quick visit to the PSG changing room, which should be empty for at least fifteen more minute as you knew that the boys would be thanking the traveling fans after the game. Making your way down to where you would be allowed entrance to the players' changing rooms, you flashed the badge that Kylian had gotten you and after that, it didn't take you very long to locate the room where the PSG boys were supposed to be changing their clothes - well, one of the security guys had to help you but still.
"Kylian?" You opened the door, sticking your head through the small gap to see where exactly he was. You didn't see anything, but you heard one of the showers running, before abruptly being cut off. Moving into the dressing room, you heard some shuffling from the shower area as your boyfriend appeared in the doorway with a towel around his waist. You had to refrain from biting your lip at the sight, knowing that now wasn't the time and that he was still pissed off at you just by the look on his face.
"What are you doing here?! I thought you'd be long gone by now." Kylian said, moving forwards towards his seat to pick up something to wear. You glanced down towards the ground a bit guiltily, not having considered he might have taken the words you said earlier seriously. Earlier, you had threatened to leave immediately unless he stopped being so goddamn jealous over nothing. Of course, that didn't go over very well, and it had ended with you storming off quite angrily.
"I wanted to check on you, see if you were okay."
"Check on me?" Kylian asked, loosening the towel around his waist so that it dropped to the ground and pulling on a pair of clean boxers and a fresh pair of sweatpants. He didn't care that you were in the room with him whilst he was changing, because you were used to the sight of him being naked whenever he slept over at your place.
"You know, it's funny," Kylian chuckled, rummaging through his bag and not looking up at you, and you knew that he didn't actually think there was anything funny about the situation. He was just getting himself riled up again and you resisted the urge to sigh, knowing it would set him off.
"Considering the fact that this," Kylian gestured towards something but he really meant the whole mess with the red card, "is all your fault. If you hadn't gotten me all riled up before the game, I wouldn't have been sent off!" Kylian yelled, this time turning to face you as he talked, unconsciously taking a few steps forward and pointing towards you.
"What? Me?!" You gaped in disbelief, not quite understanding how he was blaming you for the mess he got himself into, "I'm not responsible for your actions. Be a man and own up to your mistakes. You didn't have to push that player to the ground, it was your own stupid choice to do that. Now suffer the fucking consequences!"
"You know, you've got a lot of nerve, coming in here like that. If that's all you've got to say, you can leave again." Kylian chuckled bitterly, shaking his head in disappointment at you. You scoffed in disbelief, tempted to take your things and leave the dressing room to wait for him to calm down because it was hard talking to him when he was being like this. You refrained from doing so, however, because you didn't know what it would do to your relationship. This was one of the nastiest rows you two had had up to date. There had been a few disagreements, some of them also because Kylian got jealous when he shouldn't have. But all things considered, the amount of arguments you've had were relatively low. You'd been dating for a year so one would think there would have been a few more fights, but you and Kylian both weren't really the type of people who liked to fight.
"I'm not leaving, Kylian."
"Why? You were quite fine with walking away before the game, I'm sure it won't be hard for you to do it again." Kylian replied and now you realised what this fight was really about. He was hurt that you were able to walk away so easily before the game. Immediately, your anger faded a little bit. How could he think that it would be easy to walk away from him? You had just needed to cool down for a bit and think about what had been said during your fight.
"Oh, would you stop it! I didn't leave, I'm still here, aren't I?" You said a bit exasperated, taking a step forward whilst reaching for his hand but he shook you off, very clearly not wanting you to touch at the moment. "My god, what's gotten into you? You are unbelievable! I'm the only one who bothered to come to this game! I didn't have to! I could have just stayed at home like everyone else but no, I just had to come here and support you. I don't even know why I bothered, if this is the thanks I get." You gestured to him, again getting ticked off at his stubbornness.
"Well, I wouldn't have gotten angry in the first place if you hadn't just blatantly refused to even consider stopping to talk to this guy. You've not spoken to him in years so why the fuck would this be such a huge thing for me to ask? You're a fucking hypocrite, you know that?"
Whilst Kylian was talking, the door behind him opened a little and you saw someone peek in, probably to see what all the yelling was about. You recognised the person to be Thiago, and behind him stood the figure of Neymar. When they saw that the two of you were arguing, their eyes widened, and Thiago mouthed 'sorry', softly shutting the door again. You felt a bit guilty about making them wait out there, but you knew it was better for you and Kylian to get this out of your system before he got confronted about his red card by his trainer.
"Why the fuck do you keep bringing this guy up?! And what, me a hypocrite? Oh do tell, why the fuck am I a hypocrite?" You demanded incredulously, pointing at yourself and clenching your other hand into a fist in anger.
"I stopped talking to that girl for you when we first started dating. You didn't even have to ask me, so I thought it was fair of me to assume you would do the same for me. Guess I thought wrong." Kylian answered, turning back to his bag and pulling out a shirt rather violently and you were surprised it didn't rip. You rolled your eyes at him, secretly glad he didn't see it because it would only fuel the fire.
"Okay, that was different and you know it. You only knew her for a few months, I used to go to school with this boy for years."
"Doesn't matter, he's clearly interested in you!" Your boyfriend insisted stubbornly, and you had to stop the urge to just give in and give him what he wanted. It would get you nowhere because then he'd think that the next time a guy started talking to you, he could do the same thing as he did now. He had to accept that you could talk to other people and that not everyone was talking to you because they were interested in you in a romantic way.
"No, he's not! Why can't you just trust me?" You said, exasperated and now pleading a little bit with him to just drop it. You were getting tired of the arguing because you saw that this was going nowhere.
"I do trust you! I just know you're a catch and I know how some guys are, they're not to be trusted. Which includes this guy. He was complimenting your body and stuff. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out that he's into you!" Kylian yanked on his shirt, struggling a bit with the sleeves and even in the serious situation you were currently in, you had to refrain from laughing at the ridiculous sight of a grown man struggling to get his shirt on properly.
"Oh, for fuck's sake, Kylian, he's gay!" You yelled back at him
"Oh..." Kylian stopped what he was doing and raised his hand to rub his neck a bit sheepishly.
"Yeah, oh," You said, crossing your arms for a second before changing your mind and taking a step forward, "You know what, I'm just going to go. I'll see you at home, hopefully in a much better mood." You said, picking up your handbag, which you had abandoned on the floor during your fight, and moving towards the door. Your flight back to Paris would leave in a few hours anyway and you still had to get back to your hotel to pick up your luggage.
"Wait, babe. I'm sorry." He grabbed your hand to stop you when you walked by him and you, albeit a bit reluctantly, let him pull you into his arms. "Why didn't you tell me this sooner? I would have backed off immediately." You sighed and shook your head, dropping your bag back on the floor and putting your hands on his chest, fiddling a little with the collar of his shirt.
"Kylian, you shouldn't need to know something like that to back off. You should know that I would never, ever cheat on you and that ain't no other man is going to be able to take me away from you. Now, I don't know if it's because you don't trust me," You put your hand over his mouth when you saw him opening it to say something to you, "or if it's some insecurity thing you have going on, but you need to promise me you're going to work on the whole jealousy thing. This relationship isn't going to last if you blow up every time I talk to a guy."
He nodded in defeat and tried to say something, but your hand was still in the way. You took removed it, pecking him on the lips in silent apology and also to shut him up because you wanted to say something else.
"Now, I've got an apology to make as well. Sorry I made you think that I was leaving just before the match. I promise I saw every bit of it and you made me proud. You know I'd never leave you like that." You said, pressing your lips against his once more when you saw that he was about to speak again. He smiled against your lips and indulged you for a moment, before carefully and softly pushing you away for a little bit.
"Sorry about all the things I said. I didn't mean any of it. I know this red card is my own stupid fault and you're right about the whole jealousy thing as well, of course. I-," Kylian was once again interrupted by your lips and you felt him laugh against your mouth.
"I know I'm right. I'm always right." You murmured, pecking him a few times and moving to wrap your arms around his neck.
"Okay, now don't exaggerate." He whispered back, gently squeezing your waist before drawing you in closer for another kiss. Things got a bit more heated this time, with one of his hands coming to cradle the back of your neck and his other arm wrapping around your waist, pressing you up against him. You moved your lips against his, moaning a little bit when you felt his tongue softly poke against your bottom lip. You opened your mouth, allowing him access and allowing him to thoroughly kiss you. You moaned again when Kylian moved the hand on your back gently downwards to rest on your bum, giving it a squeeze when he reached his target. You gasped when he bit your bottom lip softly and-
You were forced to break apart when there was a knock on the door. Leaning away from Kylian, you looked over his shoulder towards the door, which was again slightly ajar, this time Presnel's head appearing in the gap.
"Can we come in yet?"
You laughed out loud, having completely forgotten about the fact that there was a whole team of men outside of the changing room, waiting impatiently for you two to finish arguing so they could shower and get dressed.
"Yeah, you guys can come in now. Sorry for making you wait." You said, removing your arms from around Kylian's neck and backing up a few steps, putting a respectable distance between the two of you. You knew they'd be teasing Kylian about this in the weeks to come, especially because it was Presnel that caught the two of you kissing. There was no way he'd drop the subject any time soon.
"Everything all right here?" Neymar slung his arm around your shoulders when he entered the room, looking between you and Kylian carefully for any signs that things hadn't ended well for the both of you. When he didn't find anything, he looked at you inquiringly, but you just looked over at Kylian with a soft smile and replied, "Yeah, everything's all right."