•erik durm•

Credits to soccerximagines
__________________

"And remember to focus at the ball, and focus on the players and the opportunities-" Erik rambled causing both me and our son to laugh. "Chill, I get it dad!"
"Well, um, good luck then." Erik mumbled, clearly not used to his son rejecting his advices. "Good luck sweetie!" I added making our son beam at us. He then ran out on the field, as the game was only seconds from kick - off.
Erik and I found us two seats and settled down. I smiled proudly as I looked at my son, but Erik had, instead of a smile, a small yet adorable pout on his face.
"Why doesn't he want my help anymore?" He continued to mutter complaints to himself lowly as I laughed softly at my cute husband.
"I had a talk about that with him actually," I spoke up, making Erik perk his head up with big eyes. "Really! What did he say?"
"He felt like you were taking over, like you were trying to control his moves at the pitch."
His eyes grew big,
"What? That's not true, right?"
I shrugged slightly and gave him an apologetic smile, "Well you might get a tad too um - enthusiastic about giving advices. Maybe you could tone it down a bit. I mean, he has the same passion for football as you, and we all know you hate it when people boss around with how you play."
He nodded with a guilty look at his face, "You're right-" "As always," I cut in with a playful grin. "I'll tone it down."
I gave him a nod and cheered out as our son suddenly scored, giving his team the lead 3-2.
"Let's have another baby," Erik spoke up as we watched our son's teammates pat his back. "What?"
"Let's have another baby," he repeated with a grin.
My head suddenly realised what he said and I found myself nodding rapidly,
"Yes! Yes! Yes!"
I gave him a kiss as the smile kept growing at my lips. We stayed in that position until we heard the whistle blow, signaling that the match ended. Our son's team won with two points, and we could hear their cheers from the end of the pitch.
"We won mom! We won dad!" Our son shouted out and hugged us tightly.
"Yeah! You were amazing!"