•paul pogba•

By footballimagines

We love our boyfriends right? I mean if we didn't then why the hell are we with them right? And who is the girlfriend that doesn't like to piss off out lovely boyfriend sometimes? First, it's funny, second a few boys look damn sexy when they are angry. We laugh when they roll their eyes or cross their arms like a little toddler when he doesn't have what he wants.
And Paul was no different. His girlfriend had asked him to teach her a little bit of french he tries to teach her french. He was sat on their couch looking at her, his arms crossed, his mouth closed in a thin line. She was in the middle of the living room trying to hold her laughter, she had been singing Despacito for hours, and that was pissing poor Paul off. She opens her mouth to do a little more singing when he looks at her with that face, the one that says "If you sing, I will kill you" face.
- Fine, I won't sing Despacito anymore. I will sing Reggaeton Lento. - she says laughing - Qué bien se ve. Me trae loco su figura. Ese trajecito corto le queda bien. Combinado con su lipstick color café.
- Please stop! - Paul shouts - I thought you wanted this.
- I do.
- Doesn't looks like it.
- I know how to say something in french... - she says sitting down next to him.
- And what is it?
- Même les coeurs de pierre ici ont fini brisés. - she says smiling.
- Where did you learned that?
- In a song.
Paul looks at her and even if he was angry at her he laughed along her. He wraps his arms around her kissing her forehead while she whisperes another latino song making him roll his eyes, maybe after he teached her french, he could learn a little bit of spanish, maybe.