•Joshua kimmich•

Credit to imaginingfc

______________You made your way to your seat in the Russian stadium for the Confederations Cup final

______________
You made your way to your seat in the Russian stadium for the Confederations Cup final. It was a bit chilly causing you to tug your Deutschland jacket on over your boyfriend's, Joshua Kimmich, national team jersey. As you took your seat that was at about the half-way line, the German national team ran out onto the field to warm up. You immediately spotted your boyfriend and waved at him causing him to smile before returning to the drills he was participating in.

The game was a nail biter for the entire first half, only offering relief when Germany scored out of nowhere. When the half time whistle blew, you took out your phone to take some photos for Snapchat and your other social media accounts, taking time to tweet your support for your boyfriend and his team. At about the hour mark, you noticed a fight beginning to break out between Joshua and Arturo Vidal. At first, you thought it was peculiar that they would be fighting as they were Bayern teammates, but your confusion quickly turned into deep concern when you saw their teammates stepping in to break them up. You sighed as you saw Joshua receive a yellow card.

Throughout the rest of the game, the tension increased resulting in more fouls on both sides. As soon as the final whistle blew, you jumped out of your seat and cheered loudly for the Confederations Cup victors. You cheered as they received their awards and then made your way to the hall that led to the German locker room to wait for Joshua.

You could hear the players cheering in the locker room as you waited in the hallway to see Joshua. Finally, he emerged from the locker room still wearing his uniform, except his boots had been switched out for slides and he must have removed his shirt in the locker room. As soon as he saw you, his face lit up even more and you ran to him. He picked you up and spun you around before setting you down and smiling at you.

"I'm so so so proud of you, babe," you said as you let your hands slide down from around his neck and down his shoulders and arms until you were holding his hands in yours.

"Thank you for coming, love" he said still grinning from ear to ear.

"Of course! How could I miss it?" you responded smiling at how happy he was. "But, I have to ask... what was that fight with Vidal about?"

"Oh, don't worry about it, babe," Joshua replied running a hand through your hair. "It was nothing. We're all good."

"I don't know... you both seemed pretty upset on the pitch..." you said, the concern you felt when the incident took place on the pitch returning to your voice.

"It was nothing, I promise," he reassured you as he stared down at you. "He just told me to play more and talk less and I got upset and then he got upset. No big deal, darling."

"Okay," you said feeling a bit relieved. "You know I just worry about you."

"I know you do," he said kissing your forehead. "And I am so grateful for that, but I'm fine."

"I'm glad you're fine," you replied as a smile returned to your face accompanied by a slight blush. "I just don't want you to get hurt or penalized or–"  Joshua cut you off by pressing his lips to yours softly before pushing your back to the hallway wall. You brought your hands to the back of his head, tangling your hands in his hair and pushing him closer to you. His hands were on your waist as he broke the kiss and pressed his forehead to yours.

"God, I love you," he said as he gazed into your eyes making you feel like the luckiest girl in the world

"Kiss more talk less," you replied with a smirk. Joshua just rolled his eyes and pressed his lips to yours once again. His hands traveled down your waist and he placed them in the back pockets of your jeans. He smirked against your lips and gave your bum a squeeze causing you to gasp allowing him to cheekily sneak his tongue into your mouth. His tongue explored your mouth until you heard someone clear their throat from down the hallway. You both jumped apart and turned toward the sound to see Julian Draxler standing outside the locker room door trying not to laugh.

"Hey, mate, I can see you're a bit busy, but um we kinda need to pop the champagne and get on the road," Julian stated attempting to contain his laughter.

"Alright, I'll be back in less than a minute," Joshua replied and rolled his eyes at his teammate. Julian went back into the locker room and Joshua turned to face you once again. "I'll meet you at the hotel room, okay?"

You nodded before saying,"By the way... I love you, too". Joshua placed a chaste kiss on your lips before returning to the locker room, smiling even bigger than he was before.