•aaron ramsey•

By imagine-footballers

The sound of early 2000′s pop music filled my kitchen as I danced along to tunes such as vintage Britney Spears and the Pussycat Dolls. Normally I wouldn't even think about dancing along to cringy pop music, even in the comfort of my own home. The only reason I was daring to dance along was that Aaron was around. Aaron left early this morning for training and as a consequence of my boredom I had resulted to sifting through my old music.
As much as I loved Aaron and was more than comfortable with his presence I would rather he didn't see me dancing like a loser. I continued humming to the music until the song changed. What to you may ask? Pump it - Black Eyed Peas. I shamelessly began whipping my hair around and wiggling my hips. This song was my jam.
I completely forgot about the food I was preparing and I was in my own little world where the only thing that mattered to me was that I still had the Black Eyed Peas on CD.
That little world was torn apart when I heard the husky chuckle of my boyfriend coming from the kitchen doorway. I immediately stopped my embarrassing antics and my cheeks turned beetroot red. I let my hair fall in front of my face in a pathetic attempt to cover some of my embarrassment. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow my red faced self whole.
"Having fun there Y/N?" Aaron laughed, raising an eyebrow from the doorway. I had no doubts in my mind whatsoever that Aaron would not let me forget this in a hurry. When I didn't reply and returned to my food preparation Aaron stopped leaning against the doorway and made his way over to me. I kept my head down. Aaron wrapped his long, muscular arms around my waist, his comforting scent immediately invading my nostrils. I decided to act like I was pissed off at him, so I attempted to shrug him off. He tensed slightly, conflicted in his head over what his next move should be.
"Baby?" He tried again, this time leaning down and placing kisses along the base of my neck and exposed shoulder. I shrugged again.
"Are you pissed off with me?" Aaron said, a hint of upset in his voice. I felt bad but he deserved a little punishment. I hummed in response, knowing he would increase his level of sweetness in attempt to get me to talk to him.
"Babeee. C'mon, you know I think your dancing is adorable. You're adorable." Aaron whined, rubbing his palms across my belly. I couldn't hold in my giggles, partly because I was incredibly ticklish across my belly and also because I hated being mad at Aaron, even if it was just for a joke.
"I'm not mad at you babe, just pretending." I laughed, turning around and booping Aaron's nose.
"Are you serious?!" Aaron exhaled, his fingers quickly digging into my sides. I erupted into giggles, doubling over instantly. A smile broke off across Aaron's face, knowing he was winning.
"S-stop! Aaron!" I spluttered as his fingers continued their relentless torment on my sides.
"Say sorry baby." Aaron persisted.
"I'm sorry!" I squealed. As soon as the words left my mouth the tickling ceased. I caught my breath slowly and looked up at my happy boyfriend. Aaron's bright smile made my insides go all funny and butterfly like. I was so in love with him.
I got lost in my thoughts for a few moments and Aaron clicked his fingers in front of my face to snap me out of it.
"Alright baby?" Aaron asked, looking me dead in the eye.
"I'm perfect." I said, putting my hand on the back of his neck and pulling his lips down to meet mine.