•Mario Götze•

Credits to soccerximagines
___________________

"And he never lets me play! Like, am I not good enough for him? Quite frankly am I the best player on the team, and he just-"
"Let's go on a vacation," I said, stopping Mario from pacing back and forth.
"What? What do you mean a vacation?"
I walked over to him and started massaging his shoulders, "You heard me, a vacation. It will be good for the both of us. Some sun, and water and hot boys.." He laughed, and for some reason it sounded forced, but I didn't question it. "Yeah," he nodded, "A vacation, you're right. I'll talk to the coach about some time off, he's probably gonna be devastated," he spoke sarcastically. I laughed and gave him a sideway hug.
"I can't believe we're actually doing this," Mario laughed as we boarded our plane the next day. "I can," I laughed as I sat down. "Now say the words." "What words," he teased, knowing exactly which words I wanted to hear. I gave him a playful glare, and he laughed and put his hands up in surrender. "Fine. Y/n, you are the best friend anyone can have and I'm lucky to be able to breath the same air as you."
"I was just thinking about the first part, but I liked the other as well."
After what seemed like an eternity later, we arrived to our hotel after an exhausting flight and car drive.
"I'm so tired," Mario complained and jumped on his bed in our shared room.
"Urgh same! But we can't sleep, not yet...."
"What do you mean 'not yet'?" He asks with a frightened voice, knowing that his best friend got the most crazy ideas. I gave him a grin and held up my bikini,
"Let's go for a swim!"
"Can I even say no?" He asked, already holding his trunks. "Nope."
"Oh dear lord!" Mario shouted and ran up from the pool. "Coward! Be happy we're the only-" but I were cut off by a pair of lips. Opening my eyes I saw Mario standing right in front of me. I melted into the kiss, letting all the love that I thought was one-sided into it, until we parted. I panted slightly as I stared shocked at him, "What was that?"
He shyly smiled, "I love you, and I know it is sudden and that you might not feel the same way-"
"I do."
"Shush, I'm talking." I laughed but let him continue, "But I love you. And I would be extremely happy if you would be my girlfriend as well as my best friend."
"Yeah, I would like that."
He smiled and kissed me hardly, "Good, if not it would be akward." I giggled and continued to kiss him sloppily, a big grin permanent on both our faces.