•Oliver giroud•

Credit to reusbooty

_____________

You know I have always loved children, right?

After I met my boyfriend's twin nieces, I just fell more in love with them. Those little girls were the definition of adorable; not to mention they were kind and polite. It was almost hard to believe that kind of child still existed.

When Olivier said his brother asked us to babysit them, I couldn't be happier. I was so excited for it I even planned a schedule with some games and looked for some snack receipt. Everything was nothing less than perfect, and my excitement almost stole my sleep...

You don't know how glad I am that it didn't happened.

As we got there, Romain and his wife gave us a few instructions before they left, wishing us 'good luck' as well. At first, I didn't understand why I would need such thing with those beautiful angels, but it didn't take long till I saw what he meant.

We lost the girls after two seconds. My heart raced like crazy while Ollie and I looked for the small ones around the house just to find them hiding in the closet and have them running away from us for the next hour.

Finally getting them, I tried to follow what I had in mind the day before. Do I need to say it was a total failure? They must have nuclear energy inside, because nothing would end that! As they complained about being bored, Olivier told me we should let them be, just keeping an eye out so they wouldn't kill themselves. I agreed, already asking him to take the first turn, as I would prepare something for them to eat.

I was going to do some s'mores, but there was no marshmallow and Olivier's face was priceless. He was using those irresistible eyes to beg me to stay, so I decided to improvise a chocolate cake.

Having the mixture ready, I put it into the oven setting the alarm. Therefore, I washed my hands and out of curiosity, turned on the TV that was coincidently showing a very silly child's TV show.

You had to see how fast the girls appeared on the couch. Laying on it, they looked like dolls: no talking, no moving. My jaw dropped before I facepalmed. How did I not think of there before?

It passed five minutes before he showed up, amazed by how his nieces changed so quickly. He hugged me tightly, smooching my cheek lovingly before his lips met mine, in a more passionate way. Ollie proceeded to call me a genius until his brother arrived, past half an hour we had put them in bed.

They thanked us, even after we joked about never doing that again. I just really hope they got our subtle message.

And that, my dear, is the story of how I decided to think twice before having a baby. Even Olivier agreed with me when he pointed of how hard it is to take care of kids. In his words, 'harder than training, Jesus!'

The idea of having a mini Giroud is not dead yet. But, anyway, I need to go. I still have a boyfriend to take care of. See you soon, (Y/F/N). Bye!